#1 Scott-AP

Scott-AP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hi Everyone

I Know some of you on here know me and i'm sure some don't so i thought i'd give everyone a little back ground on myself , my shop and kinda what i'm all about.

I'm Scott my wife and i own and operate Archer's Paradise out of dayspring nova scotia,we are an archery shop only, thats what we specialize in, we sell a wide range of archer's accessories which i'll be posting up in time and we sell a wide range of hunting gear in general, tree-stands, camera's, calls, scents, etc.

Our goal is to offer our customers the best service, price and archery experience possible. I'd like for each and everyone of my customer's to enjoy and love the sport as much as i do.

My specialty is bow tuning and setup that's were it all starts. I am very knowledgable with all type of cam system, single, hybird's, binary's overdrive binary's cam & 1/2 etc.

I've meet with some of the greatest mind's in archer's and had a chance to pick there brains, lol, such as pete and john shepley, (pse) the tech's from bowtech, rex darlinton (darton), ryan & terry martin,the tech's from hoyt, bear, elite, g5, owner from new breed archery and the owner's /tech's from many more companies. Also guy's like Levi Morgan, Eric Griggs, Len Marsh, and Bernie Pellerite to name a few.

We all so make full custom color string's in house from various materials, these are pre-stretched tubeless qualitiy strings that are guaranteed to be so, we carry many colors on hand.

In the next few day's i'll be listing many of the products we carry if anyone has any questions your more than welcome to contact me [email protected], my website is www.archersparadise.ca you can also look us up on facebook .

thanks scott
Archer's paradise Specializing in Archery, bow tuning and custom made strings,
PSE, BOWTECH, MATHEW'S, NEW BREED ARCHERY, BEAR, DIAMOND, MISSION

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users