No replies to this topic

#1 Scott-AP

Scott-AP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

This is the New Breed Archery cyborg it's in moonshine outshine camo with silver limb pockets and cam's. this is a standard color from NBA so no up charge. it's absolutely beautiful

For those of you that don't know about new breed these guy's are a true bow company producing the best binary cam system bow out there from start to finish.

the owner design's these bow's from start to finish and there all assembled in house, this is the only bow company that I trust that when i get there bows in they are put together 100% right and i don't have to tear them down.

Each bow is custom built and custom painted there is not a bow out there that has better machining for finish on it.standard colors include moonshine outshine, moonshine wildfire, black and predator 3D deception, but like i said these bow's are custom dipped by one of the best dippers out there,so if there is a color you want or any color design you can think of new breed will dip it right from factory.

Each bow comes with a high end set of custom string's to match the color of the bow, or any color you would like.

lifetime transferable warranty

These bow's have a bionix 2.0 2 track cam system on them that is beyond smooth,not stiff at all, duel draw stop for any type of valley, you want,very very quite and dead in the hand, these bow's speak for them self's and if anyone wants to see the difference there more than welcome to try one out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Archer's paradise Specializing in Archery, bow tuning and custom made strings,
PSE, BOWTECH, MATHEW'S, NEW BREED ARCHERY, BEAR, DIAMOND, MISSION

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users