No replies to this topic

#1 Scott-AP

Scott-AP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

Hey guys I've been selling a bear scent for the last few years that has really been proving it's self with the hunter's, I have many bear hunters and outfitters using it and they all say it's some the best they ever used. It's the strongest longest lasting stuff out.

it's made by the Bear scent company I carry the Gel, spray and caramel extreme 

the gels are a 32oz can you put it on stumps trees around the bait site etc. it sticks to everything the bears track it every where.

$26 a can i carry

caramel apple

bacon

hickory smoke

blueberry

the sprays are 16oz bottles same thing you can spray it everywhere this stuff is so strong it works great as a cover scent as well.$22 a bottle i carry 

anise

hickory smoke

bacon

blueberry

jelly donut

caramel apple

caramel extreme this stuff is just awesome everyone who uses it says the same.

its a 4oz that mixes with 10 gallons of fryer oil and give off the strongest caramel smell you can imagine,not only that i will last for weeks through rain storms etc. spread it over your bait around the site etc the bears track it for miles.

$16.00 a bottle.

another product i sell is Boarmasters powder in bear-ly legal and raspberry flavor 4oz bag mixes with 300lb of bait or can just be put around the bait site.it's a very strong sweet smell the powder is 100x sweeter than sugar.

$7 for a 4oz bag.

http://www.bearscent...m/Products.html

http://boarmasters.c...it-attractants/

scott

Archer's paradise

www.archersparadise.ca

[email protected]

902-530-3309

Archer's paradise Specializing in Archery, bow tuning and custom made strings,
PSE, BOWTECH, MATHEW'S, NEW BREED ARCHERY, BEAR, DIAMOND, MISSION

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic