Nova Scotia Association of Crossbow Hunters
Annual General Meeting
May 24, 2014
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Hants West Wildlife Association HQ
596 Bog Road, Hantsport, NS
The 5th Annual General Meeting will be held on May 24, 2014 out at
the Hants West Wildlife Association headquarters, on Bog Road. We
hope to get the meeting under way at 11:00 AM sharp and have it
wrapped up by 2:00 PM.
We have lots to discuss, so make sure you show up.
We have several items on the agenda, including:
- Update from the NSFAH meetings in March 2013
- Membership Committee update
- Treasurers Report
- Canadian Wild Turkey Federation Intro
- Hants Wets Wildlife Association update
- Elect new Officers
Vice President – 2 year term
Secretary – 2 year term
If you are concerned about the state of our hunting opportunities in Nova Scotia, please consider attending and voice your concerns.
We are also looking to introduce a new volunteer position on the Board of Directors - Communications Director.
Tickets will be available for our Crossbow Raffle so save some toonies.
RSVP to [email protected] if you want directions or more info.
- Shall promote the Nova Scotia Association of Crossbow Hunters to the provincial hunting and non-hunting community through events, publications, social media and various other communication streams
- Responsible for the timely upkeep of the nsach.ca website and other social media accounts such as Facebook and twitter. The Communications Director will be responsible for updates surrounding but not limited to, upcoming events, photos, news, association business, and any other relevant announcements.
- Liaison with local schools/businesses and the local community to promote NSACH by creating flyers and posters for camps, registration, and clinics offered by the NSACH.
- Voting on all new NSACH business resolutions.
- Communications Director will serve a 2 Year Term, voting in even years. Communications Director may not serve for more than 2 consecutive Terms, unless approved by a majority of members at the AGM.