Outdoor Sport And Rv Show - Page 2 - Fund Raising News & Events - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

Outdoor Sport And Rv Show

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Country Girl

Country Girl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHillsborough, NB

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

I'll drop over to say hi at the show & buy some tickets!! :)

#22 just_me1962

just_me1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • LocationWeymouth, Digby County

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Looking forward to this year's show.

I just finished selling two books of tickets for the Federation of Anglers and Hunters and have requested two more books which I'll deliver at the show and it got me thinking. Anyone else fundraising out there?

What have the various associations got going on ? Going, yes no ?? type of participation, fund raisers (purpose???) , membership drives etc ?

fill us in so we have something else to look forward to.

#23 IBVFD

IBVFD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:22 PM

Just a reminder to everyone , RV and out door show this coming weekend. All those attending travel safe and good luck on all the draws.

#24 long-gone

long-gone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4200 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Think I'm at bear hunters booth between 10 -2 on Saturday.
every man will die...but not every man will have lived...http://www.beas-outdoor-adventures.com/index.html

#25 Mech1

Mech1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Locationporters lake

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

I am going, Friday evening I think, not going to be enough time for everything unless I can skin out from work early Friday

#26 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9291 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

I always try to get around to all the different clubs and groups and buy some tickets from each one...to help with their fund raising efforts. Some AWESOME prizes available...wish I could win one...any one 'll do.. ;) ...even a frikken free coffee from Timmies would be NICE :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I'll be at the Big Game Society of Nova Scotia booth Friday afternoon....about 3 till closing and Saturday ...noon till closing....My daughter and neice will be there again helping out...selling tickets for the crossbow package draw..ladder stands...trail cams..all goes toward getting youth involved. Bring your deer/moose/bear/antler mounts out and you can display them for the weekend ...I think it cost's a few bucks to have them scored...can't remember if it's 5 or 10....(( BUTTTT....Free admission to any "exhibitors" ))...just saying.. ;) ..Hope to see some old friends there...
If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#27 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Ha ha! Is that Kevin up there complaining about now winning enough draws???? ;-) I'd say your every 5 year win means you can't complain about any other draws ever again!!! :-)

Rob

#28 Long Range

Long Range

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationHant county

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

Going to try to get there Fri pm or Sat been in a 2week scrape with a nasty bug and pnemonia hope to be far out of the woods by week end.

#29 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9291 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

Ha ha! Is that Kevin up there complaining about now winning enough draws???? ;-) I'd say your every 5 year win means you can't complain about any other draws ever again!!! :-)

Rob

sighhhhhhh......I'm on downtime once again now Rob...another 5 yr wait. :rolleyes: Kevin Jr (Jr) and Jason are all ready planning next years trip for when "they" get picked.I'd gladly trade a moose hunt in CB for a lucky timmies cup......gun draw.....boat and motor .....MULTI MILLION LOTTERY TICKET :lol: :lol: yeah...yeah...that'll DO nicely.
If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#30 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

sighhhhhhh......I'm on downtime once again now Rob...another 5 yr wait. :rolleyes: Kevin Jr (Jr) and Jason are all ready planning next years trip for when "they" get picked.I'd gladly trade a moose hunt in CB for a lucky timmies cup......gun draw.....boat and motor .....MULTI MILLION LOTTERY TICKET :lol: :lol: yeah...yeah...that'll DO nicely.

:-) Then you could buy a moose hunt every year! :-)

#31 KPR

KPR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8805 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis Valley

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

KEVIN you'll have to wait another year I'm winnin "somethin" up there this year!!!
At $1.40 per liter and four hours of driving to get there/back they should just give me something cammo at least for showing up !!!

#32 1NSH Dave

1NSH Dave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1400 posts
  • LocationMiddle Stewiacke

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

KPR,

If you beg hard enough and explain that situation to enough booths perhaps someone will give you a free..........................sticker maybe???

That way you can put it on your car window to remind you about the cost of your trip the whole way back :D
Time to start hunting them coyotes, I think!!!!

#33 KPR

KPR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8805 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis Valley

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

:lol: :lol:

Hasn't worked so far.... :lol:

#34 chezz

chezz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationLower East chezzetcook, NS

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

just an FYI.....

We will be selling tickets on a Benelli Super Vinci 12ga 3-1/2" This year at the Delta Waterfowl Booth
along with tickets on a custom Fire Pit.... 2 very nice prizes
SOME IS GOOD...MORE IS BETTER...AND TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT!!!

Posted Image
BERETTA XTREMA2 WITH THAT BAD A$$ WAD WIZARD SUPREME

#35 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9291 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

:-) Then you could buy a moose hunt every year! :-)

YUP!!....annnnd I'd buy you one too bud!!

#36 JohnHope

JohnHope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

I will be out on Friday with my two oldest daughters (aged 2 and 4). They love the show, and the guys at the trappers booth seem to get a kick out of the fact my 4 year old can tell a mink pelt from a beaver pelt.

I will definitely be buying a Delta ticket this year. I bought two last year, and won the Maxus, so I figure I owe them a ticket purchase for the next 150 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users