#241 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10051 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:53 AM

Better get a fence joe, that many, even without the fawns; would eat an acre of crops per night!
Good thing the flowers are in a greenhouse.

I hear you but when we sell most of the flowers are outside on about 18 tables for at least 2 months  :(. Honestly that time of year it seems the smell of the dogs keep them out of the yard so far at least

Last year I think I counted 13 in the back field but that was maybe april and believe it or not the fishing line fence or the soap or both combined kept them out of the garden

I bought new soap and bags and new fishing line to hope it will do the job again this year

Cheers

#242 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5219 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:18 PM

gallery_18089_4226_546720.jpg

Saw this deer in the back yard today. Two years after the above pic was taken. Still looks the same, very little change in his antlers and still hobbling on three legs. ONE TUFF CRITTER!
Since I am no longer able to post pics on here I donโ€™t have any cam out back, I wish I could continue to share but I canโ€™t ,sorry folks.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽฑ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿค 

#243 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10051 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:30 PM

2 or 3 years after 3D pic is dated 2016

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users