#1 Daniel Wayne

Daniel Wayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationFletchers Lake

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

Hi does anyone know where I can buy traps in Nova Scotia or Newbrunswick ? Thanks Daniel

#2 beaverhunter

beaverhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1330 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:06 PM

Cabelas has some traps, someone else will probably chime in with another source.

I remember watching bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part
was when they killed bambi's mother because I knew somwhere the hunters
family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the
bad guy.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

Gotta Love The Nova Scotia Federation of Anti Hunters

#3 onthemoney

onthemoney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

you have Furafee trading Inc in Truro and Long Creek trapping supplies in NB.

Steve from Long Creek is suppose to be coming here really soon - best to call him direct for how soon and I believe "Waye Out There" from this site has other info towards picking up your order.

#4 hunter2019

hunter2019

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

what are you looking for I have a few.

#5 Daniel Wayne

Daniel Wayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationFletchers Lake

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

Hi well I can tell you I had a lot of traps that I lent to a young man from my aera Fall River Locview Road he was taking a course to get in D, N. R. As a game warden so I believe he is working in Newbrunswick . I guess he forget to return them just can,t believe that I was good enough to lend him the traps and he stole them . Does say muck for D. N. R. Does it . So if you have any traps missing in Newbrunswick or Nova Scotia . Because I believe his parents are still in this aera . You might check out the D.N. R. In your aera . I looking for some 330 conibear and some jump traps for coyotes . And if you have any Info on the traps that the game Warden forget to bring back I would appreciate it thank you Daniel Johnson 3936 Fletcher’s Lake N.S.

#6 Clearcut

Clearcut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:24 AM

If your buying any type of traps you should buy only approved ones . The fur instute Canada site list approved traps. At some point that is likely all your going to be allowed to use in regulation. currently for coyote traps must be modified for humaness. In the fall of 2018 any restrainting or kill type trap set for Bob cat must be approved.

https://fur.ca/certified-traps/

I have a few #3 Victor four coiled rubber jaw for coyote I would sell for $25.00 each . They have been dyed and waxed , some have never been set .

I'm only selling them because I'm switching to the beslie foot snare for coyote as I find them easier to set .

#7 Clearcut

Clearcut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:51 AM

Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users