#1 gary

gary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2463 posts
  • Locationhants county

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:31 AM

Spent yesterday doing a train the trainer thing with the Women That Hunt group - a few of the group are working towards becoming certified Hunter Ed Instructors.

Had a great time with the class of 30 new & upcoming hunters (from all over the Province) & the up coming instructors.

This WTH group really do some amazing things for women & youth & hunting in this Province - you should take time to check them out!!

Look them up on Facebook.

#2 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2825 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:01 AM

Thanks for the info Gary , I've told my Daughter to look it up , she's very passionate about getting out ,not just hunting but she loves fishing and the out doors as well. Told me I'd rather be in the woods than home bored Lol
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#3 nomad

nomad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5103 posts
  • LocationLingan

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:15 AM

That's awesome stuff Gary. I wish my daughter was into the lifestyle.
Research has shown that 1 in 5 Liberal supporters is "just as stupid" as the other 4!

A liberal is a lot like a slinkey........They both put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!

#4 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5714 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

You do some wonderful things for this sport Gary.Dont know where you find the time! Hats off to ya!!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#5 long-gone

long-gone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4200 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:03 PM

great group....put on a bear seminar for them quite a few years ago......

every man will die...but not every man will have lived...http://www.beas-outdoor-adventures.com/index.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users