3 replies to this topic

#1 beaverbank270

beaverbank270

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:07 PM

Wondering how many people on this site that muzzleloader hunt/shoot use products form Harvester Muzzleloading ( crushed rib sabots, pt gold bullets etc. ).I'm aware that Lawrys in Ontario is the Canadian distributor but would rather buy locally...so I was speaking with Bob Martell (Young Guns) about bringing this line in, he seems interested but would probably like to find out if many other people are using these products before committing to it.Pretty sure Bob is a member of this site, so I'm hoping others will express some interest and Bob can make a decision....Lawrys are awesome to deal with, but buying local is important to me also, and dealing with Bob has always been a positive experience. Let's try and get a better selection of muzzleloading supplies locally!

#2 Caper391

Caper391

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • LocationGlace Bay

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

I use the crush rib sabots.

#3 Moose Magoo

Moose Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • LocationFall River

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

I use crushed rib sabots with Hornady XTP MAG 300 gr. and pretty sure I bought them at Young Guns as that’s my go to place.

......... and Trudeau says "the budget will balance itself" 

#4 Wayne

Wayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:27 AM

I just got some from Harvester to try, will see how they work.

Things that I have witnessed over the last 20-40 years. Society has become devoid of common sense and reasoning skills. Idiots breeding more idiots who are led by the nose through simple flashing lights from their iphones and other gadgets. Not only are they told what to think and what to do all under the BS of " social connectedness" but they pay a monthly fee for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users