5 replies to this topic

#1 beaverbank270

beaverbank270

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

For any muzzleloader hunters or shooters that might be interested in Harvester Muzzleloading Products, Bob of Young Guns in Porters Lake has received a couple different bullets and weights ( 260&300 ), along with a few different types of sabots ( smooth and Crushed Rib designs ).These bullets ( Scorpion and PT Scorpion ) are a premium bullet with very good reviews on various muzzleloading sites...I've already shot a pack of 300gr. Scorpion PT Golds with the supplied crushed ribbed sabot and can attest to their accuracy. ..under MOA at 100 yds with a CVA Optima V2.Along with great accuracy,everything I've read about these bullets has been very positive regarding terminal performance on game.Bob's pricing on all of these products is very competitive (aka low)...I walked outta there giggling to myself! Again, awesome products with unbelievable prices.Give Bob a call at (902) 827-4135 and try them out...betcha you'll be happy.

#2 greybeard

greybeard

GREYBEARD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • LocationPictou County

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:26 PM

Bob at Young Guns is great to deal with.

Insanity/Hunting...doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.

#3 deerman

deerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:03 PM

Bob is defiantly one of the best shops and nicest guys I've dealt with.

#4 Pete

Pete

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:38 PM

I have bought several things from Bob in the past. We bought two shotguns from Bob last fall. It is always worth checking with Bob before you buy anything hunting/fishing related. I get my ML supplies there and Bob re-strung my bow as well. Plus, you will never get better  customer service.     >Pete

Deer zones in Nova Scotia need to be reduced in size and micro managed by DNR. Zone 107 is too big!! It needs to be cut in half with the Shubie River as a boundry. Areas on the Hant Co side should not be either sex but bucks only with a doe draw, in my opinion. >Pete

#5 beaverbank270

beaverbank270

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:43 PM

Gotta agree with Pete, the level of customer service at Young Guns is definitely top notch.Over the last few years I would pop in, pick up a camera, pair of boots, hunting license, etc., not a regular customer by any stretch, but the visits were always positive and prices were good.Then, back in January, my buddy, his son and myself bought 3 of the CVA Optima V2 muzzleloaders from Bob, since then I've been over a few more times looking for accessories ( powder, bullets, sabots, and a scope).I was over one day inquiring about those Harvester Muzzleloading bullets and sabots that I keep going on about, Bob wasn't that familiar with the product, but yet next week they're on the shelves.He got me a price on a Nikon scope that was cheaper than anywhere else....you get the sense that he WANTS to help you....great service that you're not going to experience at the big box stores ( Cabelas, BPS, etc.)

#6 long-gone

long-gone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4200 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:06 PM

I've always had great service and prices from Young Guns.....

every man will die...but not every man will have lived...http://www.beas-outdoor-adventures.com/index.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users