#1 rasorbackq

rasorbackq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2899 posts
  • LocationSpringfield NS

Posted 12 December 2018 - 07:41 PM

Last week was heading south on Highway #10 at 615 am.

Didn't I nail a beaver on the road with the wife's car.

Heard the banging as it banged off the road and car bottom as it passed under the car.

I stopped and backed up to pick it up .

but there was no beaver to be seen.

Thought oh well its in the ditch  Get it on the way home. . Stopped on way back but no beaver  That I hit.

Did find a beaver from a couple weeks back that was laying there.. The exact spot where I hit the beaver I found a trail from the Lahave river over the #10 and into a large pond area.

While in the city I noticed the front bumper was broken I and thought the wife hit a curb that she didn't mention . Then I thought about the beaver . Must have been me.

Well got the car back today.  $1400 damage   Comprehension claim . $100 out of pocket   $#@%^&*^% BEAVERS.

Thanks to all on this site who assisted with my taxidermy season . I hope I am even busier next season and can continue to produce even better mounts.

#2 Clearcut

Clearcut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 05:46 AM

Perhaps take your frustrations out by the two of you writing a letter to lands and forestry minister asking for fur harvesting regulations to be reviewed. NB and PEI allow fur harvesting in the highway ditchs and such stories lie yours are rare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users