Inglisville Shooting Range Availablilty - Target/Shooting Sports - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

Inglisville Shooting Range Availablilty

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 labradort

labradort

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis Valley

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:27 PM

The DNR booking calendar shows Inglisville is not available for months.  What's up?  Is it forestry operations in the area?

Hard to book a range for the weekend 2 days out.  The ones I've checked are already fully booked for Saturday.

My club's range is closed for the Nova series.

#2 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3306 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:34 PM

The DNR booking calendar shows Inglisville is not available for months.  What's up?  Is it forestry operations in the area?

Hard to book a range for the weekend 2 days out.  The ones I've checked are already fully booked for Saturday.

My club's range is closed for the Nova series.

It has been such a mess there over the last few years I stopped going and joined the North Mountain Gun club. Even when it wasn't screwed up one could only book 1/2 hour or once a week even when there were days that no one was there.

#3 labradort

labradort

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis Valley

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

It has been such a mess there over the last few years I stopped going and joined the North Mountain Gun club. Even when it wasn't screwed up one could only book 1/2 hour or once a week even when there were days that no one was there.

In the Fall the schedule gets like that for all DNR ranges.  They want to allow as many hunters as possible to sight in their guns.  During this time of the year, 2 bookings of an hour each are possible back to back.

#4 nexgen

nexgen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationColchester Co.

Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:14 PM

I know the Belmont range is closed indefinitely due to backstop issues I guess

Its showing closed right through July now

#5 DavidRM

DavidRM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:41 AM

i too would like to know what is going on with the inglisville range it,s a long from auburn to stanley or chester

#6 DavidRM

DavidRM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 05:21 AM

finally inglisville range is open starting the 18th and is accepting bookings.just so you know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users