Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 12 October 2019 - 09:52 AM

Curbside Weekend Oct 19 & 20:

For a beautiful interactive map:

So if a any of you want to put firearms on the curb let me know as I could use some, biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

#2 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:26 AM

What a cool event wish it was here but then again we get something like it heavy garbage pick up in the spring :)

Hope you find a wingmaster :) 

#3 Sidney

Sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:33 AM

What a cool event wish it was here but then again we get something like it heavy garbage pick up in the spring smile.png

Hope you find a wingmaster smile.png

I don't usually drive around I just keep an eye out on the Free section of Kijiji (I am not on Facebook) and drive there QUICKLY in my 2008 Corolla when someone I know needs something. Joe is there something you need for free that would fit in the trunk (the back seats drop) or back seats of my car?.

#4 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:45 AM

I don't usually drive around I just keep an eye out on the Free section of Kijiji (I am not on Facebook) and drive there QUICKLY in my 2008 Corolla when someone I know needs something. Joe is there something you need for free that would fit in the trunk (the back seats drop) or back seats of my car?.

Thanks for the offer but I drag too much junk home now with plans on fixing that I never get around to smile.png

I honestly just took six truck loads of STUFF I call it to the dump in the last two weeks and more to come

My heart is still in it but my body sure isn't

I planted 855 garlic yesterday and cannot walk today

This old age sure sucks

I forget is it maybe down by Kevin they do that miles of yard sales every year. Now that I would love to go to

take care

#5 Sidney

Sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:48 AM

Thanks for the offer but I drag too much junk home now with plans on fixing that I never get around to smile.png

I honestly just took six truck loads of STUFF I call it to the dump in the last two weeks and more to come

My heart is still in it but my body sure isn't

I planted 855 garlic yesterday and cannot walk today

This old age sure sucks

I forget is it maybe down by Kevin they do that miles of yard sales every year. Now that I would love to go to

take care

If you have any working or non working kitchen oven electronic clock timer boards from ovens 14 years old or newer and you are planning to take them to the dump then save them for me if you don't mind. Then if you are coming the city bring them with you. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users