602 replies to this topic

#601 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2947 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 06:42 PM

Joe ... my both parents died at age 65 of cancer. I’m more afraid of cancer than the Covid. For 2 months ...we were told ...”if you don’t live there, don’t go there”. Abbot and Costello made that very clear. 2 months was more than enough time to get it and get over it. We live in the Bridgewater area, and it surprises me that so many people still wear masks. Why ???? Because the media tells us it’s a good idea. We are well over a month with ZERO new cases in the western part of the province ... as well as the Eastern part, I believe. The possibility of getting this stuff now is virtually nil. .... unless you go to Northwood.

I have been around wood working and auto body repair all my life. Wearing a mask for hours at a time each day plays with your lungs. Several times over the years I have had to go get checked out, breathing tests etc. There will be more people with chest problems down the road than the virus. I see single occupants of cars wearing masks?

#602 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5219 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 23 May 2020 - 08:25 PM

Agree they have no clue on all the ways it spreads but
How did those just another flu false beliefs work out for Quebec
You dudes should join them they are still looking for outside help. Not being tested with symptoms and around older people you love is just pure selfish IMHO
But hey not my parents or grandparents so to each their own

Quebec didnot even have the brains to close the schools and day cares at first but wait now little kids cannot get it I forgot

We have been black and white on this since the start which is fine we all have opinions
Me I am glad the doc and steve or what ever you guys call them did what they have since I am still talking to my 86 year old mom in one of those care homes and hope it stays that way
 Take care

Teachers' and parents' fears could be compounded by news of the province's first outbreak in a daycare. Twelve out of 26 children at the facility in Mascouche, Que. have tested positive for COVID-19, as have four staff members. The daycare was left open during the pandemic for children of essential workers.

Day care for essential workers were open here too. Guess you missed the memo.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#603 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5219 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 23 May 2020 - 08:30 PM

Agree they have no clue on all the ways it spreads but
How did those just another flu false beliefs work out for Quebec
You dudes should join them they are still looking for outside help. Not being tested with symptoms and around older people you love is just pure selfish IMHO
But hey not my parents or grandparents so to each their own

Quebec didnot even have the brains to close the schools and day cares at first but wait now little kids cannot get it I forgot

We have been black and white on this since the start which is fine we all have opinions
Me I am glad the doc and steve or what ever you guys call them did what they have since I am still talking to my 86 year old mom in one of those care homes and hope it stays that way
 Take care

Teachers' and parents' fears could be compounded by news of the province's first outbreak in a daycare. Twelve out of 26 children at the facility in Mascouche, Que. have tested positive for COVID-19, as have four staff members. The daycare was left open during the pandemic for children of essential workers.

Day care for essential workers were open here too. Guess you missed the memo.

DDD ... they haven’t got a click clue how it spreads. It obviously spreads from person to person ... like the common cold. That’s all this is. A flu like virus. Let’s shut the world down and cripple the economy to the point of no return. I said this before and I will say it again ... political and biological warfare. We are in a war. Not with guns (old fashion way) ... but with a virus. ... a man made virus. The government is holding us all hostage because of a few deaths. WE ARE NOT ALL IN THIS TOGETHER !!!!! I refuse to buy into the political BS. I WILL NOT GET BILL GATES’s VACCINATION. I am getting so sick of hearing about this. Let’s open the economy, and move on. The list of symptoms keeps growing. They are desperately looking for cases to add to their numbers. Pretty soon a hangnail will be a Covid symptom. I will have to be down and out and to the point I can’t breath, before I get tested. I was at that point in mid February. Did I have it then ??? I went through several airports, so who knows. Now ... when people get a sniffle, they run to get tested, where as before ... they would chalk it up as a cold. The negative test results show that. Get outside ... go fishing, go to the beach, or whatever. Fear will get you long before this virus will.

Been saying the same since the beginning. I stopped being a sheep a long time ago.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users