#242 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:10 PM

So I assume a lot of you old crippled disabled farts here like me qualify for the $600.00 tax free money just approved

First money ever I think I will get from them. Never got even one baby bonus cheque over the years

Yep mine got hit with the mama 50% tax the minute she heard about it :(

Oh well

Cheers

https://ns.211.ca/se...lity_tax_credit

#243 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3236 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:17 PM

So I assume a lot of you old crippled disabled farts here like me qualify for the $600.00 tax free money just approved

First money ever I think I will get from them. Never got even one baby bonus cheque over the years

Yep mine got hit with the mama 50% tax the minute she heard about it sad.png

Oh well

Cheers

https://ns.211.ca/se...lity_tax_credit

Nope not here and no intention of saddling my kids with more debt, although I am sure its better there than other wasteful areas. Gee now you have a down payment for a leverbiggrin.png

#244 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3236 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:19 PM

Agree it will be Mckay. The kiss of death IMO

Time will tell but that is not the focus right now beating Justin he has to do this first and no that is not my words but the concern of many PC supporters. 

It is 

Can Peter MacKay save the Conservative Party of Canada?

As of the first of june 2020 below. He has a lot of work to do with canadian voters it seems

Cheers

Asked to pick which they would prefer to see as CPC Leader, 61% of Canadians and 69% of Conservative voters said they would prefer MacKay.

Asked how they would vote if their only choice was between MacKay and Trudeau, or O’Toole and Trudeau, the results show Trudeau has more support than either, by a wide margin. In this hypothetical, 61% would vote for Trudeau over Mackay, and 63% would vote Trudeau over O’Toole.

The polls are showing Lewis / O'toole, Mackay is last on the list. 

#245 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:21 PM

The polls are showing Lewis / O'toole, Mackay is last on the list. 

I hope you are right. Lewis is my pick

Cheers

#246 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:24 PM

Nope not here and no intention of saddling my kids with more debt, although I am sure its better there than other wasteful areas. Gee now you have a down payment for a leverbiggrin.png

??? you don't get a disabled tax credit for income tax. Man you should. If so you automatically qualify

None of my business but it is a huge saving tax time like 8400 bucks and the forms are pretty easy to do and docs are very familiar with them

You hand alone would be enough I would say. If not tell them you love levers and bang they will say mental issues LOL ( Just kidding )

Ya I will put the 300 bucks my half with the 12.00 a week CERB top up she is getting over her usual EI and buy maybe some tiller parts sad.png or maybe I best save that 12 bucks for all the extra tax smile.png

Cheers

#247 Moose Magoo

Moose Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1734 posts
  • LocationFall River

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:59 PM

So I assume a lot of you old crippled disabled farts here like me qualify for the $600.00 tax free money just approved. 

Don’t qualify either and hope I never do.

.......... According to all the handicapped stickers I see on vehicles it looks like there’ll be a lot of cheque’s in the mail.  

......... and Trudeau says "the budget will balance itself" 

#248 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:07 PM

Don’t qualify either and hope I never do.

.......... According to all the handicapped stickers I see on vehicles it looks like there’ll be a lot of cheque’s in the mail.  

Yes I would take good health over money any day

take care

#249 Moose Magoo

Moose Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1734 posts
  • LocationFall River

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:11 PM

Yes I would take good health over money any day

take care

x2

......... and Trudeau says "the budget will balance itself" 

#250 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3236 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:21 PM

??? you don't get a disabled tax credit for income tax. Man you should. If so you automatically qualify

None of my business but it is a huge saving tax time like 8400 bucks and the forms are pretty easy to do and docs are very familiar with them

You hand alone would be enough I would say. If not tell them you love levers and bang they will say mental issues LOL ( Just kidding )

Ya I will put the 300 bucks my half with the 12.00 a week CERB top up she is getting over her usual EI and buy maybe some tiller parts sad.png or maybe I best save that 12 bucks for all the extra tax smile.png

Cheers

Jesus what docs, are there Docs in Nova Scotia nowbiggrin.png

#251 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:24 PM

Jesus what docs, are there Docs in Nova Scotia nowbiggrin.png

Mine was approved in 2005 :)

#252 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5535 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 25 July 2020 - 07:37 PM

Hate to say it but I agree with 3mac,for now anyway. Turdboy has had how many scandals? But for some reason everyone thinks he’s doing a great job and wants to forget his mistakes and downplay his scandals and the fact that he embarrasses us every time you turn around. It seems most people focus on trump and the US instead of Canada and the liberals. Everyone I talk to hates trump and loves turdboy. So we will likely see the liberals in power for yrs to come no matter who wins conservative leadership.
Doesn’t matter this country is so FKED UP now our grandchildren and many generations after are really going to have it hard. The smart ones will likely immigrate to another country and likely as refugees............
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#253 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3236 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:24 PM

Hate to say it but I agree with 3mac,for now anyway. Turdboy has had how many scandals? But for some reason everyone thinks he’s doing a great job and wants to forget his mistakes and downplay his scandals and the fact that he embarrasses us every time you turn around. It seems most people focus on trump and the US instead of Canada and the liberals. Everyone I talk to hates trump and loves turdboy. So we will likely see the liberals in power for yrs to come no matter who wins conservative leadership.
Doesn’t matter this country is so FKED UP now our grandchildren and many generations after are really going to have it hard. The smart ones will likely immigrate to another country and likely as refugees............

I heard someone say that part of the reason is the future generation is a debt generation. Young people don't care or understand about debt. The difference is Trudeau will fall back on family money while reality will sink in down the road for others.

#254 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:10 AM

Me and you on the same page LOL. The world is going to end LOL

I just state what is real on this RIGHT NOW and don't care if many think I am Liberal or supporting them which I don't

The people of this country right now that vote are supporting the liberals big time including Justin regardless what he does and for anyone to think the PC will beat him especially with a majority in the next election  is nothing but laughable and time to get out of the weeds for a while and open their eyes or get off the weed

There is not a hope in hell of the PC winning a next majority election. Read yesterday they have gained 13% support in western canada. That is unheard of normally and if today would lose 20 yes 20 of their current seats out there alone

Take care

#255 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:18 AM

I heard someone say that part of the reason is the future generation is a debt generation. Young people don't care or understand about debt. The difference is Trudeau will fall back on family money while reality will sink in down the road for others.

Dept.???  Mine or their friends could not careless. In fact most of them really care about and live for today the hell with the future and enjoying life to the fullest

Great kids but I cannot even get them paying into the pension plans they have available which are some of the best still out there right now. Not many I know will match up to 3500 dollars a year 

It seems they think they will not get old or sick and could not careless what taxes they pay just what they clear.

Oh well maybe we have been wrong all these years

Cheers

#256 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8982 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:18 AM

You're right Rob...Harper abolished the gun registry  . !

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#257 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:36 AM

You're right Rob...Harper abolished the gun registry  . !

Ok he did. Now tell me how that helped us Please since I cannot see the big win and being honest

See no bill c-68 the registry would have vanished also since that was part of it including pal and rpal etc etc etc

Before c-68 no one knew if I was even a gun owner if I didnot own a restricted. No idea what I had or what ammo I bought 

After c-68 and the registry to stay legal I had to have a valid pal and record every gun I own

So over night all with access tot the system said that fool has hundreds of guns holy F"K and you are a  target. For years before no cop friend would come up to me and say man I didnot know you were into guns but I ran a report for town based on numbers and you were on the first page

Guess what once written it never goes away. So registry is gone great thanks Harper

BUT they all still know if a guy had say 100 guns then and still have a active pal the chances of him still having a house full is pretty great isn't it

Yes I hear I buy and sell all the time so they have no idea what I have

IT DOESN"T matter anymore you have been labeled as as long as you have to have a pal active to keep them or buy ammo only with a licence every one of us are not identified

That is one huge thing c-68 did to us

Sorry just in a cranky mood but stating facts. Started a mandatory diet 4 days ago and would eat your arm right now. Pretty simple 100 plus pounds or die sad.png

Before c-68 I was just joe on the street after OMG joe the crazed gun owner and that I will now have to take that label to my grave with lists still in the hands of cops and don't think they are not

Before call to our homes no big deal now swat teams. HE IS  A GUN OWNER

Bottom line is c-68 pulled all gun owners out of the weeds and if you are legal they know us all right now vs they had no clue prior to c-68

I just shake my head with some of the guys on nutz with the ban. They will never get them when they come for then

HELLO they will come for nothing. You don't hand it they will cancel your Rpal and then your hunting and target shooting is over and you are a criminal over night since good old c-68/ firearms act  tied it all to the criminal code

Also this one may find as a shock but quite a few that had large collections of 100's  wish there was some form of registry so it would show police etc how they have reduced their large collections and what is now in them so they are no longer to be seen or  feared as some crazed gun person living  in town

just my take

Cheers

#258 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 26 July 2020 - 12:13 PM

They'll have a leader after Aug 21 and it will likely be McKay. I think he will chew the turd up and spit him out. McKay is a well seasoned politician where as Justaturd is nothing more than a well tarnished puppet.

Looking for a while to find it and couldn't  and lucky someone on nutz shared

Remember this. Now here was a new leader and this is bang on IMO

Cheers

http://www.poletical...lly-corrupt.php

#259 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8982 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:11 PM

LMFAO...bernier   laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#260 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:14 PM

LMFAO...bernier   laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

As hard as I laughed when I read mackay will win the next federal election with a majority smile.png

It is days and my side still hurts tongue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users