Trudeau And Blair Ban 12 Gauge And 10 Gauge Shotguns! - Page 5 - Rifle/Guns - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

Trudeau And Blair Ban 12 Gauge And 10 Gauge Shotguns!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 09 September 2020 - 02:35 PM

Maybe if some these so called you tube experts or intent experts actually took a firearms/gunsmithing course and actually wrote tests , became certified and went thru apprentice ship program , And so on.

I take a internet lawyers so called expert advice as much as i listen to a guy dressed up as à doctor on tv saying this miracle drug is what cures your ailments, guy sounds like a quack looking for ratings, don't forget hit that like button and subscribe to his bullchatt.

Believe as one wants , i know that crap was in the end to draw up memberships for certain fear mongering groups !

Well said and I agree 100%

Cheers

#82 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 09 September 2020 - 05:58 PM

Good comment just made on this on nutz and I agree when it come to the way firearms are going sad.png

The older I get, the gladder I am that I won't be on this sorry earth for too much longer!

#83 Skudiak Man

Skudiak Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSouWest Nova

Posted 17 February 2021 - 09:27 AM

Maybe if Pierre Elliott had of taken young Justin hunting we would have a politician on our side.

#84 nomad

nomad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5197 posts
  • LocationLingan

Posted 18 February 2021 - 01:49 PM

Maybe if Pierre Elliott had of taken young Justin hunting we would have a politician on our side.

If he'd have taken him to the woods and left him there, we'd be a whole lot better of
Research has shown that 1 in 5 Liberal supporters is "just as stupid" as the other 4!

A liberal is a lot like a slinkey........They both put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users