Pennsylvania Teen Accused Of Abusing Deer In 'reprehensible' Video Pleads Guilty To Animal Cruelty - Everywhere Else - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

Pennsylvania Teen Accused Of Abusing Deer In 'reprehensible' Video Pleads Guilty To Animal Cruelty

deer hunting animal cruelty Pennsylvania

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wendell

Wendell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 08:28 PM

In the video, one of the young men was seen kicking the injured deer in the face, while the other stood on one of its hind legs, presumably to keep it from attempting to kick or flee. The two teenagers, who laughed while abusing the deer, then attempted to grab the deer’s horns before the footage cut out.

https://www.foxnews....-animal-cruelty

#2 em.fisher

em.fisher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLunenberg

Posted 15 May 2020 - 12:21 PM

Horrendous, heartbreaking to see a beautiful animal like that be abused in such an horrific way :( I know what I would like to do to those two!

#3 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5219 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 15 May 2020 - 08:29 PM

Horrendous, heartbreaking to see a beautiful animal like that be abused in such an horrific way :( I know what I would like to do to those two!

I’m with on that em.
Too bad the deer didn’t drive his antlers where the sun don’t shine!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#4 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8731 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 16 May 2020 - 08:31 AM

fekkin bass turds

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#5 em.fisher

em.fisher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLunenberg

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:21 PM

I’m with on that em.
Too bad the deer didn’t drive his antlers where the sun don’t shine!

Eye for an eye, that is what they deserve. Vile creatures. Hope your keeping well DDD :)

#6 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5219 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 17 May 2020 - 08:01 PM

Eye for an eye, that is what they deserve. Vile creatures. Hope your keeping well DDD :)

Staying healthy thanks!
But very busy working at sobeys, then my lawn and garden buisness add that to fishing and golfing plus maintaining my own property.
Probably what’s keeping me healthy!
Hope all is well with you and yours as well.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deer, hunting, animal cruelty, Pennsylvania

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users