#1 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 08 June 2020 - 09:04 PM

Got a letter from them today looking for donations to help fight the new legislation. Not whatever you can afford tho it said $100 or $250 or more. Too bad all the orgs wouldn’t just ban together form one group and fight together against one enemy. Just like the allied forces vs Germany, to much to ask I guess.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#2 nomad

nomad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5054 posts
  • LocationLingan

Posted 08 June 2020 - 10:27 PM

The NFA is about as appealing an organization to belong to as the NSFAH. If you want to join a gun org, the CCFR is a good choice.
Research has shown that 1 in 5 Liberal supporters is "just as stupid" as the other 4!

A liberal is a lot like a slinkey........They both put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!

#3 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 09 June 2020 - 06:50 AM

Got a letter from them today looking for donations to help fight the new legislation. Not whatever you can afford tho it said $100 or $250 or more. Too bad all the orgs wouldn’t just ban together form one group and fight together against one enemy. Just like the allied forces vs Germany, to much to ask I guess.

That would make too much sense 3D

Cheers

#4 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8778 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:22 PM

x2

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#5 hityad

hityad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 29 June 2020 - 05:16 PM

Does anyone have an update on the Ruger 10/22 large capacity magazine case filed by NFA a couple years back ?

#6 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 29 June 2020 - 05:36 PM

Don't think they ever did anything but took our money nor did the CSSA who I think filed

Why do you think NFA filed

They are still banned as far as I know

Cheers

Not my words and 4 years ago

http://www.csaaa.org...ty-magazines-2/

This illogical and ill supported position of the RCMP and the Canadian Firearms program will be facing a legal challenge. CSSA and CSAAA will be bringing a class action, where the purpose of the action is to seek a judgement that these magazines are not prohibited, to declare the magazine capacity restrictions void as unconstitutional or in the alternative to force a buy-back of each at full retail value. A claim for the intentional infliction of mental distress due to the fear of police action and criminal charges will be included

Both organizations are currently advises its members to stop the sale and transfer of Ruger 10/22 rifle rimfire magazines over 10 round in capacity. It is also advised that owners of these magazines should hold on to these magazines and do not attempt to make modification and dispose of said magazines.

If you have one of these magazines, you should strongly consider joining the class action, AT NO FEE, by contacting the followings:
For individuals: [email protected] 905-571-2150
For Businesses: [email protected]705-875-2302

#7 hityad

hityad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:09 PM

I mistook NFA for CSSA, been a while since all the Ruger magazine ban happened (2016).  Either way, after all these years, the donations and the talk no updates is pathetic. Hopefully CCFR will pick up where others left. 

#8 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:21 PM

I mistook NFA for CSSA, been a while since all the Ruger magazine ban happened (2016).  Either way, after all these years, the donations and the talk no updates is pathetic. Hopefully CCFR will pick up where others left. 

Both the NFA and CSSA are useless IMO

After their last BS event fighting each other showed that

The NFA served the CCFR with a cease and desist letter, so the CCFR filed legal action to counter that. After that, any time the topic was broached NFA defenders would point out it wasn't the NFA who started legal precedings. That sort of pedantic ######ery is unacceptable - "we didn't start the legal action" is a garbage excuse after you started the fued with a cease and desist letter.

That is just one reason the NFA won't get my money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users