Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Nikon

732 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  hityad 
#1 ·
Thought it was my last trip to the range this am but of course I had one of those times where my scope would shoot allround the center bullseye until it fell out. No zeroing, no stopping at center. Its a nice Nikon. Anyone know with Nikon shutting there scope line down if this can still be shipped off for repair? This scope was not just installed. It has been zeroed each year but has somehow changed. Yes its not loose and its not to tight, and each adjustment has had a calibrated tap. Each time I have sent one back for this issue it was found defective.

#2 ·
I think you're out of luck TS. Nikon repair shops in Canada and States are shut down due to the virus. I'm including the article. You could try calling their repair shop in Mississauga (905) 625-9910 but I'm sure no one will be there to take your call. On a side note I've had a Nikon scope for 10 years without an issue.

https://en.nikon.ca/service-and-support/service-and-repair.page

#3 ·
They will still honor the warranty. It is just going to take a while for the reasons Magoo mentioned.

#4 ·
I just bought a Nikon Prostaff and was told the same thing of Nikon getting out of rifle scopes, which is true. I inquired to the sales rep at Bass pro about the warranty for Nikon and got the reply that it will be honored as they will still be manufacturing other optics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.