#1 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:08 PM

“ The best way to take control over a population and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time,to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way,the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”

ADOLF HITLER ,MEIN KAMPH-1934

Welcome to the new Germany
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#2 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8778 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 24 June 2020 - 07:13 AM

seconded by Rudolph Trudeau

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#3 ACCOUNT DELETED !

ACCOUNT DELETED !

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2648 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 06:14 PM

He's the new Jidel Casturdeu , lover of control over everything , dissolving of Parliament as we know it , embrassing
Minorities , eroding the rights Veterans battled for and crapping on them at same time , letting Alah take over with the New Middle East of the western world . The 62 yr old just shot by police in Toronto had ties to terrorism in middle East and given the fast track to citizenship . So many thing this Idiot has done , other countries would oust him , even possible trial him for his crimes he's committed , the sheep of this country are being bs'd to death.

Can't say how I despise this Clown that is our leader , but yet he still gets elected or votes for that matter , people are blind in so many ways and get offended when the truth is put forward . Myself I don't know why I even bother to comment anymore , Liberalism in this site is clear to be found and seen amoung gun owners of those that claim they still are .

Take my comment like it or leave it , really don't care but when your rights are dissolved don't come crying , don't care , don't wanna hear it and don't really give a flying fk how offended someone gets , if someone really thinks that Mr Dress up is doing great job at anything they are brainwashed without recourse of recoup any common sense they may once had .
Better places to be than here !

#4 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:07 PM

He's the new Jidel Casturdeu , lover of control over everything , dissolving of Parliament as we know it , embrassing
Minorities , eroding the rights Veterans battled for and crapping on them at same time , letting Alah take over with the New Middle East of the western world . The 62 yr old just shot by police in Toronto had ties to terrorism in middle East and given the fast track to citizenship . So many thing this Idiot has done , other countries would oust him , even possible trial him for his crimes he's committed , the sheep of this country are being bs'd to death.
Can't say how I despise this Clown that is our leader , but yet he still gets elected or votes for that matter , people are blind in so many ways and get offended when the truth is put forward . Myself I don't know why I even bother to comment anymore , Liberalism in this site is clear to be found and seen amoung gun owners of those that claim they still are .
Take my comment like it or leave it , really don't care but when your rights are dissolved don't come crying , don't care , don't wanna hear it and don't really give a flying fk how offended someone gets , if someone really thinks that Mr Dress up is doing great job at anything they are brainwashed without recourse of recoup any common sense they may once had .

Calm down you old redneck! I think most on here despise the turd boy. Except maybe that nomad guy who keeps posting pics of the turd, love affair there I think!
I also think most of us enjoy your posts,I know I do may not always agree but hey that’s life.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#5 ACCOUNT DELETED !

ACCOUNT DELETED !

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2648 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:13 PM

Calm down you old redneck! I think most on here despise the turd boy. Except maybe that nomad guy who keeps posting pics of the turd, love affair there I think!
I also think most of us enjoy your posts,I know I do may not always agree but hey that’s life.

I am calm brother , I'm sitting out at the cottage chilling with the wife and big guy after a afternoon on photo shoot for our daughter who just graduated , took her out for supper then scooted back out here. Can't get any quieter.

#6 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:38 PM

I am calm brother , I'm sitting out at the cottage chilling with the wife and big guy after a afternoon on photo shoot for our daughter who just graduated , took her out for supper then scooted back out here. Can't get any quieter.

Cool brudder tomorrow you should go play some golf!

#7 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:44 PM

Cool brudder tomorrow you should go play some golf!

Golf I am starting to think has to be better than watering four greenhouses three times a day now :( 

#8 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1057 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:52 AM

Tyson10gauge .... I agree with you 100%. I can see why the Turd got elected in the first  place ... people were tired of Harper. They wanted the OAS to go back down to 65.... but how he got re-elected the second time ???? ..... pretty simple. People were brainwashed by his BS. He is a criminal and should be in jail. I guess when you’re PM ... you are above the law. He certainly proved that time and time again. His love affair with the Middle East scares me. Allowing convicted terrorists to return to canada ... reducing prison sentences for convicted terrorists.... and the list goes on. He is infatuated with terrorists. He is following in his REAL father’s (Castro) footsteps. He is banning firearms for Christ sakes !! What does that tell you ???? He’s doing it in a way that the masses thinks he is doing a wonderful thing. That’s exactly what he wants. In fact, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Even Trudope and Blair know banning guns won’t lower the crime rate. I honestly don’t know how anyone can buy into his agenda. It’s time for Canada to wake up and see this clown for what he really is.... a dictator !!!

#9 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:59 AM

Tyson10gauge .... I agree with you 100%. I can see why the Turd got elected in the first  place ... people were tired of Harper. They wanted the OAS to go back down to 65.... but how he got re-elected the second time ???? ..... pretty simple. People were brainwashed by his BS. He is a criminal and should be in jail. I guess when you’re PM ... you are above the law. He certainly proved that time and time again. His love affair with the Middle East scares me. Allowing convicted terrorists to return to canada ... reducing prison sentences for convicted terrorists.... and the list goes on. He is infatuated with terrorists. He is following in his REAL father’s (Castro) footsteps. He is banning firearms for Christ sakes !! What does that tell you ???? He’s doing it in a way that the masses thinks he is doing a wonderful thing. That’s exactly what he wants. In fact, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Even Trudope and Blair know banning guns won’t lower the crime rate. I honestly don’t know how anyone can buy into his agenda. It’s time for Canada to wake up and see this clown for what he really is.... a dictator !!!

He is doing what the masses that hold the majority of the votes want regardless if we like it or not. The weed, the gun bans etc etc

Cheers

#10 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:59 AM

Its to late. It actually seems that the country in in such bad shape no other party wants to inherit the mess. So tired of hearing how people did not like Harper yet the guy that replaces him is ten times worse. What's confusing to me is the same folks that judged Harper allow the lies, broken promises, and corruption that has taken place over the past five years. Jesus when did we have sexual predators, criminals as members of the acting government. They quit as to not be investigated only to come back secretly after time into the party. So much money has gone missing that the liberal party starves the auditor general of money so they cannot be investigated. They own the media, and police. Does not seem to matter what he does, the dumb wake up every morning in Canada complaining about Donald Trump? Its disgraceful. No one in the right mind would hire this guy yet he is running the country, running it into the ground. 

#11 greybeard

greybeard

GREYBEARD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2610 posts
  • LocationPictou County

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:22 AM

Its to late. It actually seems that the country in in such bad shape no other party wants to inherit the mess. So tired of hearing how people did not like Harper yet the guy that replaces him is ten times worse. What's confusing to me is the same folks that judged Harper allow the lies, broken promises, and corruption that has taken place over the past five years. Jesus when did we have sexual predators, criminals as members of the acting government. They quit as to not be investigated only to come back secretly after time into the party. So much money has gone missing that the liberal party starves the auditor general of money so they cannot be investigated. They own the media, and police. Does not seem to matter what he does, the dumb wake up every morning in Canada complaining about Donald Trump? Its disgraceful. No one in the right mind would hire this guy yet he is running the country, running it into the ground. 

I have some of those dumb people as relatives, they go on and on about Trump, when i ask what they think about Turdeau they say oh he's OK, or how can you compare him to Trump?

People need to pay more attention to the a...hole that is running this country than the one south of us.

Insanity/Hunting...doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.

#12 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:01 PM

He is doing what the masses that hold the majority of the votes want regardless if we like it or not. The weed, the gun bans etc etc
Cheers

He’s not actually doing what the masses want. He is and has convinced them the sheeples what they want and is taking away their rights and freedoms a little at a time ( so as to not piss off the masses) just as Hitlers quote says.

#13 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:59 AM

He’s not actually doing what the masses want. He is and has convinced them the sheeples what they want and is taking away their rights and freedoms a little at a time ( so as to not piss off the masses) just as Hitlers quote says.

If he wasn't he would not be getting elected over and over and will be again.

Think about what you are saying. His approach and Hitlers are not the same regardless what some believe here

Just look at the weed and guns. I have never seen so many people growing their own. Guys that have not smoked it in 40 years and if anyone here thinks the majority of canadians now support gun owners they are the ones here with air between their ears

Every day since I have been open with the flowers at least two or three customers ask if I sell weed transplants and the Nova Scotia bush people left ( my wife calls them ) trying to hold on to the old ways as I grew up like Walter , Thunderstick and a few others here sadly are a dying breed

Sorry I just state what I see

https://www.linkedin...he-used-petrone

#14 ACCOUNT DELETED !

ACCOUNT DELETED !

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2648 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:18 AM

No wonder so many turned to weed or restarted it , don't get me going on this topic cause I've seen personally the devastation it took in my own family , my uncle near drove his father my late grandfather to a early grave cause could not stop growing , selling , smoking the Damm stuff and of course Everytime he got in chitt with Johnny Law , my granddad bailed his ar$e outta jail with plea deals , ffs he should been locked up and left there IMHO .

Anyways with everything slow!y being taken away little by little and the sheep keep pinning up for the peverbeal slaughter that's coming no wonder they want to be stoned so it doesn't hurt as bad once they get kicked in the Nutz hard enough over the privleages , rights and freedoms lost our Veterans have fought for and fought to protect .

As well there are so many who do believe we are in the era of a possible new dictator of the free world and his name is who we speak of Turdboy . Trump hates the guy it's very clear , he thinks he's a putz a pushover , listen Justine would go in hiding with his AR armed bodyguards back in the closet while his rented wife and kids go into witness protection on a island far from Canada if Trump really wanted this Clown gone to stop him he be GONE no if and or buts about it , Trudeau would be history , but hey lots of libtards in the US as well so they got their own hands full down there .

Speaking of Veterans , thank you all for you service currently or in the past .

#15 Joyrider

Joyrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 26 June 2020 - 10:10 AM

ffs he should been locked up and left there IMHO .

rights and freedoms lost our Veterans have fought for and fought to protect .

Above are how your first and second paragraphs end - you can't even agree with yourself.   :-)

Lock 'em up for growing weed!  

Anything you enjoy - untouchable by the government!  Nazis if they try!

;-)

Work things out between your voices!

(I know it's hard to tell in a post sometimes - but I am totally poking fun, not trying to provoke an argument)  :-)

#16 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 11:43 AM

If he wasn't he would not be getting elected over and over and will be again.

Think about what you are saying. His approach and Hitlers are not the same regardless what some believe here

Just look at the weed and guns. I have never seen so many people growing their own. Guys that have not smoked it in 40 years and if anyone here thinks the majority of canadians now support gun owners they are the ones here with air between their ears

Every day since I have been open with the flowers at least two or three customers ask if I sell weed transplants and the Nova Scotia bush people left ( my wife calls them ) trying to hold on to the old ways as I grew up like Walter , Thunderstick and a few others here sadly are a dying breed

Sorry I just state what I see

https://www.linkedin...he-used-petrone

He simply won because of weed. I think 70% Canadians wanted it. We have a credit generation stoned most days. It hard to find the logic when people that fly, fix aircraft, military or police are now all allowed into it. I have passed cars on the highway, you could not tell how many were in it, smoke bellowing out the windows, reminds me of the Cheech and Chong movies. Going forward its going to be a sad state. Many don't want to work, smoke weed, live at home with mom and dad. These numbers are increasing every day. 30 olds not moving out of the house to get a job. Right now people are home smoking weed, lining up at the beer store at ten, making more money than when they worked. Going to be real hard getting that turned around. Its so bad they are thinking of paying people to go back to work, CERB on top of salary. We are feked.

#17 ACCOUNT DELETED !

ACCOUNT DELETED !

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2648 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:02 PM

Above are how your first and second paragraphs end - you can't even agree with yourself.   :-)
     Lock 'em up for growing weed!  
     Anything you enjoy - untouchable by the government!  Nazis if they try!
;-)
Work things out between your voices!
(I know it's hard to tell in a post sometimes - but I am totally poking fun, not trying to provoke an argument)  :-)

Yes I'm speaking even b4 weed was legal like back in 70s &80s at the time what he was doing was also trafficking large Amounts , when I think back to those times it angers me quite a bit, never grew up with normal family ties and such , I'm just passionate over the weed thing , if it was actually voted on for legalization by the masses , where would it stand in end run would it pass or get the boot , sorry but I'd vote boot it back to illegal . Lived a life where drugs, weed and booze messed things up in my family so there's no way to support legalization in my heart or my thoughts .

That's my $2 worth on the matter , not arguing either just giving my own personal POV on the matter.

#18 ACCOUNT DELETED !

ACCOUNT DELETED !

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2648 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:04 PM

He simply won because of weed. I think 70% Canadians wanted it. We have a credit generation stoned most days. It hard to find the logic when people that fly, fix aircraft, military or police are now all allowed into it. I have passed cars on the highway, you could not tell how many were in it, smoke bellowing out the windows, reminds me of the Cheech and Chong movies. Going forward its going to be a sad state. Many don't want to work, smoke weed, live at home with mom and dad. These numbers are increasing every day. 30 olds not moving out of the house to get a job. Right now people are home smoking weed, lining up at the beer store at ten, making more money than when they worked. Going to be real hard getting that turned around. Its so bad they are thinking of paying people to go back to work, CERB on top of salary. We are feked.

NAILED IT !
X2

#19 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:12 PM

And this time the gun ban ( to be continued with handgun changes) and all the money hand outs have sealed the deal for him

It is interesting on the weed. Have two buds that are still cops close to retirement  and both say they are not seeing even 10% of the problems they suspected this would have caused

So either most are staying at home stoned or not driving or causing issues

I am sure cops with many many years service would know

In fact cannot find one negative report or any report for that matter. Just this one 12 months old

https://calgaryheral...der-city-police

Cheers

#20 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1057 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 27 June 2020 - 06:36 AM

The legalization of weed was certainly a huge factor in him getting elected.... but we can’t forget about all of the “soccer moms” out there that just voted for him because of his looks. I can see him getting elected the first time. People were getting tired of Harper .... but how that clown got re-elected boggles my mind. Taking away the Covid -19 crap .... he was going down in history as being Canada’s top spending PM.  When you add all of the illegal stuff he did, and ordered the RCMP to stop investigating him .... and his fascination with terrorists .... that should be all people would have to see, to boot him out. I think if the Conservatives had someone other than Scheer running ... Trudope would be back teaching drama classes. We can only hope trudeau disappears in the next election... but he will probably win with a majority, and that spells big trouble for Canadians. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users