37 replies to this topic

#21 cold comfort

cold comfort

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:44 AM

Trudeau had been the top of my list of gripes, but now has been replaced with all the protest groups. What Trudeau has done can be undone, although it will probably take the rest of my life time. But these groups are destroying history, bit by bit. Without a past and no plan for the future, what kind of Canada will there be? 

People are being fired from their jobs for wrong think. A country where you are punished for your thoughts is a nightmarish reality. Today we have everything and we have nothing. We have phones and social media platforms to talk to the world, but we aren't allowed to say anything. We have cars and planes and boats, but the world has become unsafe to travel whether it be virus or protesting mobs or acts of terrorism. 

Canada as well as the world are showing all the signs of empires in decline. The rule of law is enforced on some poor bugger sitting alone on a park bench, while others are literally ripping down public statues while the law looks on. 

Slippery slopes be dammed, we just jumped off the cliff and no one looked to see what's below.

#22 ACCOUNT DELETED !

ACCOUNT DELETED !

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2648 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 01:11 PM

Cool brudder tomorrow you should go play some golf!

Geez ya trying to convert me ! Not gonna happen , only golf balls it hit are with the shotgun for target practice when really bored
Better places to be than here !

#23 Wendell

Wendell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 06:14 AM

“ The best way to take control over a population and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time,to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way,the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”

ADOLF HITLER ,MEIN KAMPH-1934

Welcome to the new Germany

Have you got a copy lying around? Would you please look it up, so you can then tell us where, exactly, in your copy of the book it is that your above-quoted quotation appears? (And I hope you do.)

The skeptic in me suspects that you've never read the book, you haven't got a copy, and you didn't realize that you were actually quoting a man called PAT MILLER.

#24 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 04 July 2020 - 06:22 AM

Gevz6Z4.jpg

#25 Moose Magoo

Moose Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts
  • LocationFall River

Posted 04 July 2020 - 06:53 AM

Gevz6Z4.jpg

Now that’s funny laugh.png   ......... but just sit back and watch no comment from you on this one.  

......... and Trudeau says "the budget will balance itself" 

#26 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:08 AM

We know that Hitler never said that quote .... or did he ??? We will never know. I DO know ... that is how dictatorship works, and Hitler was a Dictator. Trudeau is just a D.I.C.K - tater.... but he is slowly taking away our freedom. All about government control ... and it’s happening all over the world. 

#27 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:39 AM

Now that’s funny laugh.png   ......... but just sit back and watch no comment from you on this one.  

Hey I know my Place. smile.png on this one

#28 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 04 July 2020 - 07:43 PM

Have you got a copy lying around? Would you please look it up, so you can then tell us where, exactly, in your copy of the book it is that your above-quoted quotation appears? (And I hope you do.)

The skeptic in me suspects that you've never read the book, you haven't got a copy, and you didn't realize that you were actually quoting a man called PAT MILLER.

What book are you referring too I’ve read aplenty and don’t remember the names of them all
DID I HIT A NERVE ? Or are you a supporter of Trudeau and other dictators.
That quote; perhaps not exact wording cause I only speak a couple of languages; but exact same meaning comes from not only Hitler but also from other great leaders such as,Stalin, Castro and Wentian and from some miller guy too I guess. I worked in a union job so I did a lot of reading at work and not just Louis Lamour and Luke Short. I strongly suggest books on tyrant’s of the world past and present etc etc.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#29 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 04 July 2020 - 07:53 PM

We know that Hitler never said that quote .... or did he ??? We will never know. I DO know ... that is how dictatorship works, and Hitler was a Dictator. Trudeau is just a D.I.C.K - tater.... but he is slowly taking away our freedom. All about government control ... and it’s happening all over the world.

Yes Hitler did; the quote is as best as I could remember but date is correct !
Any government that resorts to OIC and bypasses the parliamentary democratic system is a dictatorship.
Canadians should all be questioning the use of the OIC by the Liberals. It was totally abused by our leaders.
ANY CANADIAN WHO VOTED LIBERAL SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME OVER THAT ONE SINGLE ISSUE!!!!!

It has ZERO to do with the WHAT (gun ban ) it was used for! ZERO!!!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#30 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5346 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 04 July 2020 - 07:55 PM

Gevz6Z4.jpg

Have no idea who that guy is or what it’s suppose to mean. He looks like Mr. Bean’s son tho.

#31 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 05 July 2020 - 06:36 AM

DDD .... I remember reading that quote when I was a young teenager. It was just something that stuck with me. I have no idea where I read it ... but now all the “fact checkers” say, “Hitler did not say that”. Who knows for sure ?? Sounds like something a dictator would say. Trudeau IS a dictator .... no if’s, and’s or but’s. The people who continue to support him makes my head spin. Are they that blind to what he is doing ??? We have a chance to salvage what is left of this country in the next election. If he wins with a majority government .... look the hell out !!! The RCMP should have looked the other way when an armed man was on the grounds of Rideau Hall !!!

#32 greybeard

greybeard

GREYBEARD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2611 posts
  • LocationPictou County

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:50 AM

That quote has circulated Facebook almost 30000 times up to May this year.

Mein Kampf was written in 1925 and translated to English in 1933.

It is attributed to Hitler although it is the exact opposite of how he operated.

Now because I said this, don't paint me as a liebral.... because i am not!!!

I think this is a much better quote to go with.rolleyes.gif

"Never believe anything you read on Facebook or other social media"

Greybeard 7/5/20 

Insanity/Hunting...doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.

#33 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:53 AM

That quote has circulated Facebook almost 30000 times up to May this year.

Mein Kampf was written in 1925 and translated to English in 1933.

It is attributed to Hitler although it is the exact opposite of how he operated.

Now because I said this, don't paint me as a liebral.... because i am not!!!

I think this is a much better quote to go with.rolleyes.gif

"Never believe anything you read on Facebook or other social media"

Greybeard 7/5/20 

Yes you are one of those real weak Justin lover sheep like me LOL

#34 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:57 AM

DDD .... I remember reading that quote when I was a young teenager. It was just something that stuck with me. I have no idea where I read it ... but now all the “fact checkers” say, “Hitler did not say that”. Who knows for sure ?? Sounds like something a dictator would say. Trudeau IS a dictator .... no if’s, and’s or but’s. The people who continue to support him makes my head spin. Are they that blind to what he is doing ??? We have a chance to salvage what is left of this country in the next election. If he wins with a majority government .... look the hell out !!! The RCMP should have looked the other way when an armed man was on the grounds of Rideau Hall !!!

We have one chance IMHO left and we best support her best we can including opening the wallet IMO even 35 bucks is a help

https://donate.conse...ve.ca/en/lewis/

#35 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 05 July 2020 - 08:28 AM

Joe ... she will probably not win the Conservative leadership .... but in my opinion ... she stands the best chance of defeating Trudeau. A black woman .... can you imagine ??? The first female PM and a person of colour at that.  ( I hope my terms are not offending anyone). I would vote for her in a heartbeat. 

#36 greybeard

greybeard

GREYBEARD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2611 posts
  • LocationPictou County

Posted 05 July 2020 - 08:42 AM

Yes you are one of those real weak Justin lover sheep like me LOL

Hehe, far from it!

Insanity/Hunting...doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.

#37 Moose Magoo

Moose Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts
  • LocationFall River

Posted 05 July 2020 - 08:42 AM

We have one chance IMHO left and we best support her best we can including opening the wallet IMO even 35 bucks is a help

https://donate.conse...ve.ca/en/lewis/

X2

......... and Trudeau says "the budget will balance itself" 

#38 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10251 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 05 July 2020 - 02:51 PM

Joe ... she will probably not win the Conservative leadership .... but in my opinion ... she stands the best chance of defeating Trudeau. A black woman .... can you imagine ??? The first female PM and a person of colour at that.  ( I hope my terms are not offending anyone). I would vote for her in a heartbeat. 

Your right f'n Peter. But she is the only hope I think of beating Justin

take care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users