28 replies to this topic

#1 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8993 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:58 AM

I see on Fb that loads of people have received the wrong moose packages in the mail !!! They now all have someone else's personal info at their fingertips !

Another F UP gonna be blamed on the covid  ?? 

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#2 Moose Magoo

Moose Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1734 posts
  • LocationFall River

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:10 PM

I see on Fb that loads of people have received the wrong moose packages in the mail !!! They now all have someone else's personal info at their fingertips !

Another F UP gonna be blamed on the covid  ?? 

Yep - and not just the odd one but it’s “loads” as you said.  ......... and even some received packages but when checking the results it said they were unsuccessful!   Figure that out?

Too many “slow adults” in charge of this thing they call the NS Moose Draw.    Like Trump says “it’s rigged”! 

......... and Trudeau says "the budget will balance itself" 

#3 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:55 PM

Yep - and not just the odd one but it’s “loads” as you said.  ......... and even some received packages but when checking the results it said they were unsuccessful!   Figure that out?

Too many “slow adults” in charge of this thing they call the NS Moose Draw.    Like Trump says “it’s rigged”! 

I bet Nomad did not like me. We cannot even get one by mistake sad.png

It is called the computer age screw ups IMO and happens with many items nothing to read into

Nothing is private any more as far as our personal information is concerned regardless what we think 

A quick look at what a bank teller can see about me sure opened my eyes on that

Cheers

#4 nomad

nomad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5096 posts
  • LocationLingan

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:35 PM

I bet Nomad did not like me. We cannot even get one by mistake :(
 It is called the computer age screw ups IMO and happens with many items nothing to read into
 Nothing is private any more as far as our personal information is concerned regardless what we think 
A quick look at what a bank teller can see about me sure opened my eyes on that

Cheers

Lol, I can't even get a tag through clerical error.
Research has shown that 1 in 5 Liberal supporters is "just as stupid" as the other 4!

A liberal is a lot like a slinkey........They both put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!

#5 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5538 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:23 PM

That’s our great government at work!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#6 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:23 PM

NOPE :(

#7 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:26 PM

That’s our great government at work!

I was waiting for that

How is this any governments fault

You guys blame them for everything

When you don't crap regular is that their fault also

Man it is nice to have someone to blame. Maybe just a system error by some teckie.with nothing at all to do with government just maybe . You think??

You are a strange group for sure or shall we say special it sounds better

Cheers 

#8 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5538 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:41 PM

I was waiting for that
 Man it is nice to have someone to blame. Maybe just a system error by some teckie.with nothing at all to do with government just maybe . You think??
 You are a strange group for sure or shall we say special it sounds better
Cheers

Lands and forestry = Provincial gov = liberal minister for that department = liberal screw up
The math is easy joe
NEVER HAPPENED UNDER THE CONSERVATIVES OR EVEN THE NDP EITHER.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#9 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8993 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:09 PM

Government run...government F UP ! Personal information and privacy's been compromised...and now the arse picks want the people to drive to the nearest DNR (could be an hour or more) and hand them in !!

maybe the WE movement will be handing out gas vouchers to cover the return mileage for this latest FU   rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#10 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:26 PM

Lands and forestry = Provincial gov = liberal minister for that department = liberal screw up
The math is easy joe
NEVER HAPPENED UNDER THE CONSERVATIVES OR EVEN THE NDP EITHER.

Oh I see. The math may look easy BUT. Do you think this is a 100% in house managed project???

In the last 20 years the Government tendered and awarded contracts with detailed specifications/ requirements to be followed for the moose draw everything from web design / management to final licences and not all aspects were met so it is the governments fault not the company/ organization(S) assigned the contracts

They are not liable at all and  free and clear

Maybe it changed since I worked for EDS who bid this business in 2000 but you know it was the liberals 100%  to blame. I don't think so

Boy oh Boy such a simple world isn't it or seems it from the outside . I wish

The government does very little themselves in 2020 like this draw unlike the past and contract out what ever they can including most if not all of this moose draw

Way cheaper than keeping their own provincial employees doing it. When we call in as an example we are not speaking to government employees just a call center on contract  No different than the firearm center in NB

Cheers

#11 Moose Magoo

Moose Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1734 posts
  • LocationFall River

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:26 PM

I was waiting for that

Nope - wasn’t a system error by a teckie and had everything to do with government.  

Ian Rankin’s response: “ the lottery letters to hunters were printed separately from the envelopes and staff thought the letters were generic and not individually addressed”.  

btw that’s code for - managers and supervisors were at home (and sometimes running around doing errands/shopping, etc.)  due to the pandemic so clearly didn’t advise the clerks with the proper procedures.  

......... and Trudeau says "the budget will balance itself" 

#12 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:52 PM

Nope - wasn’t a system error by a teckie and had everything to do with government.  

Ian Rankin’s response: “ the lottery letters to hunters were printed separately from the envelopes and staff thought the letters were generic and not individually addressed”.  

btw that’s code for - managers and supervisors were at home (and sometimes running around doing errands/shopping, etc.)  due to the pandemic so clearly didn’t advise the clerks with the proper procedures.  

And where they were true provincial employees who are also mostly still working from home at this time or others under contract

I would bet contract and all humans make mistakes. I make at least 12 a day according to the mrs :(

Also very low risk the information received. What can it really be used for other than a licence. Big deal IMO

https://www.cbc.ca/n...ttery-1.5635552

That is a scary fact in itself, because you now have enough information to purchase a habitat conservation booklet or a hunter's booklet and you can purchase deer licences and bear licences with that," McNeil said.

#13 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:28 AM

Did they have the right address for you for your summer home . Rideau Cottage LOL biggrin.png

QSxKGzN.gif

#14 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8993 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:48 AM

Getting a hunting package means more than likely guns, 4 wheel bikes, trailers, etc

..which, to any lucky slob hunter who was successful,(annnd gawwd knows there's lots)) ,  that info could be given to any of their friends(shady characters) that can pass along the info to some one NOT so nice and dgaf for anyone or anythings property !

It's a "gub'ment" F U for sure...no bout a doubt it  !!

#15 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:26 PM

Getting a hunting package means more than likely guns, 4 wheel bikes, trailers, etc

..which, to any lucky slob hunter who was successful,(annnd gawwd knows there's lots)) ,  that info could be given to any of their friends(shady characters) that can pass along the info to some one NOT so nice and dgaf for anyone or anythings property !

It's a "gub'ment" F U for sure...no bout a doubt it  !!

Not following you 

How is the wrong licence in the mail linked to the rest. It would only be the licence info would it not

What am I missing

Cheers

#16 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5538 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:05 PM

Think of it this way joe if it’s contracted out by our government then it’s our governments responsibility to ensure those contracted to do the job can do it efficiently and safely. They didn’t so yeah the government F Up!

#17 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:13 PM

Think of it this way joe if it’s contracted out by our government then it’s our governments responsibility to ensure those contracted to do the job can do it efficiently and safely. They didn’t so yeah the government F Up!

I didnot work for the province but did for the feds and prepared, evaluated and issued many somewhat similar contracts and the way the feds wrote them and  I can assume the province does the same they will not take any responsibility for screw ups like this but will nail the selected contractor since there will be very clear causes outlined in the contract for performance issues and the government will be well covered and they didnot f'k up

The contractor did and I still don't see what big deal it is. Not like they have ones credit card and pin etc and we all make mistakes

Cheers

#18 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

GMT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationGrand Mira

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:41 PM

Sit there and stir the pot all ya want Joe , you would argue with the devil and good Lord at same time to prove a point , or keep the argument or your point going strong

It's a fkn government screw up , my buddy who asked me to be in his party this yr , his was messed up a guy who was picked from Antigonish that just by luck he knows that got his info , he received a info of someone else here from the cape .

Some people could not be convinced there a fire until the room is filled with smoke , heat and flames , and even then they still say it's not a fire .

Another marvelous cluster fk by your Liberal government of snowflakes and the blind leading the deaf
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#19 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:57 PM

Sit there and stir the pot all ya want Joe , you would argue with the devil and good Lord at same time to prove a point , or keep the argument or your point going strong

It's a fkn government screw up , my buddy who asked me to be in his party this yr , his was messed up a guy who was picked from Antigonish that just by luck he knows that got his info , he received a info of someone else here from the cape .

Some people could not be convinced there a fire until the room is filled with smoke , heat and flames , and even then they still say it's not a fire .

Another marvelous cluster fk by your Liberal government of snowflakes and the blind leading the deaf

Believe what you like Walter and I am not stirring any pot just stating my opinion  . I just don't agree the government will own this and know 100% years ago this was contracted out since we bid on the business when I was a manager for EDS and I bet it still is. It will be the selected  contractor that faces any fall out if there is any and there won't

Regardless it is peanuts , a simple honest human mistake and an easy fix

Once  again I am labeled a liberal which is all you handful of guys here I may add can come back with since you cannot open your eyes to see anything different than blaming the government for everything that goes on in your lives. I should be hurt by now but doesn't knock a tick off of me , since I know better and accept what I cannot change which is the liberal party right now is in power and going no where soon so you can like it or not.

Oh by the way even the devil or the lord won't argue with me any more. LOL. that has been established for many years. There is only winners and losers in life , participants and spectators and I participate to win every debate and every battle I am faced with in life so keep kicking me and I will bite back every time and I am sure you know that by now or should.

My yank outspokenness and willing to fight has never done me any harm in life in fact the complete opposite and really quite mild here

I will not hide in the weeds or run away that is for sure like others so keep firing away and expect return fire every time and with a comment you made earlier I know exactly what I am dealing with and leaves me speechless which rarely happens other than WOW. I'm no doctor but maybe more fiber in your diet will help pass crap like that

I quote 

use a pandemic ( man made at that )

#20 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

GMT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationGrand Mira

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:25 AM

No worries àbout my diet , I'm quite regular and I can take it as well as throw it right back where it came from !

No worries about anyways about us hand full of guys either what we may think or believe , your still top dog on here , as far as running would not want that fat carcass dropping dead cause anything we say or believe in here, so not want EMS suffer a hernia or two gettin ya outta the weeds from hiding ,

Only place your hiding is under JT s skirt , just like when the gun man was found at 1Essex Drive at PM address , he was confidently not home at the time of incident , more like hiding in his bunker with guards armed with AR 15 AND ASSAULT RIFLES with side arms of hand guns .

No fooling anyone JT got your vote once again by hook or by crook, he got ya and he's got ya speaking tongues amoung the gun owners to cause contraversy to your so called fellow gun owners , say what ya want either way IDGAF .

Ive only chimed in cause guess I'm bored , nah that not it , I actually have a life the FKN LIBTARDED CANT UNDERSTAND !
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users