Wrong Application Packages Sent Out ! - Page 2 - Moose hunting - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

Wrong Application Packages Sent Out !

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10432 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:31 AM

No worries àbout my diet , I'm quite regular and I can take it as well as throw it right back where it came from !

I'm glad you think that since you met your match here  

#22 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8840 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:45 AM

another pissin contest ???...great  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#23 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10432 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:53 AM

another pissin contest ???...great  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

But only two. Little pecker heads smile.png who are more alike than either is willing to admit LOL

Fighting was the only thing I enjoyed more than eating growing up sad.png and I love to eat way too much

If you want to eliminate the thread or my posts feel free

But remember the government will never admit they made the mistake and no one will ever prove they did

Their ass is fully covered IMHO 

I would like to find out however who exactly is winning this work in 2020 and will try

Cheers

#24 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

GMT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2681 posts
  • LocationGrand Mira

Posted 04 July 2020 - 07:57 PM

another pissin contest ???...great  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nah , no more worried Kevin , no pissing contest outta me I'm outta here , can't stand the likes of liars , fakes , phonies and plain out jealous wannabees , who just want to be right all the time or can't stay on course to derail as much as can be from the topic at hand .

Sick and tired of liberals claiming to be something they clearly are not ,

As for moose season this yr I'm looking forward to it , that and bear season , got better things to do than give my two cents to close minded crybabies
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#25 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5384 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:20 PM

another pissin contest ???...great  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I bet we could whoop the pm both !
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#26 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5384 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:22 PM

Nah , no more worried Kevin , no pissing contest outta me I'm outta here , can't stand the likes of liars , fakes , phonies and plain out jealous wannabees , who just want to be right all the time or can't stay on course to derail as much as can be from the topic at hand .
Sick and tired of liberals claiming to be something they clearly are not ,
As for moose season this yr I'm looking forward to it , that and bear season , got better things to do than give my two cents to close minded crybabies

If you run away joe wins.
Stick around just stop fighting with joe. It’s all just water off a ducks back or should be.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#27 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5384 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:26 PM

But only two. Little pecker heads :) who are more alike than either is willing to admit LOL
Fighting was the only thing I enjoyed more than eating growing up :( and I love to eat way too much
If you want to eliminate the thread or my posts feel free
But remember the government will never admit they made the mistake and no one will ever prove they did
Their ass is fully covered IMHO 
I would like to find out however who exactly is winning this work in 2020 and will try
Cheers

If it’s run by the gov or a gov department it’s the current governments fault if there’s any issues period........ Period................PERIOD

ITS THE GOVERNMENT ‘S FAULT .................. PERIOD.............

#28 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10432 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 04 July 2020 - 10:22 PM

If you run away joe wins.
Stick around just stop fighting with joe. It’s all just water off a ducks back or should be.

Win what 3D. I didnot know I was in a competition

If I am better let me know so I can start to play

Cheers

#29 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10432 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 05 July 2020 - 06:52 AM

If it’s run by the gov or a gov department it’s the current governments fault if there’s any issues period........ Period................PERIOD

ITS THE GOVERNMENT ‘S FAULT .................. PERIOD.............

Lets see who takes the blame then smile.png. Seriously this will just go away like it never happened

You think someone getting a moose tag is going to raise hell about it I sure don't but maybe wrong

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users