#1 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 August 2020 - 07:13 AM

Stuff  like this scares me in 2020. One idiot in camo ranting and we make some real bad news or few show up and it shows we don't care and are real weak which we are sad.png

Wonder if they will have the snipers on the roof this time. For sure IMO

Wonder if they will even allow it to happen with all the virus stuff

Me not going this time , once was enough in Ottawa for stuiff like this  . I don't have the health, cannot afford the time or money and IMO not going to make a difference anyway but support those that do go and try. Last time much easier for me with the bus load going and brother living in Brockville at the time

Cheers

We are in the fight of our generation ... you wanted a march? NOW WE MARCH!!!! Come march with us - shoulder to shoulder in Ottawa September 12, 2020 at 1pm.

We are making this as easy for you to participate as possible. We will be coordinating clubs, retailers and individuals to show up and be counted. Please share this everywhere. Make this what you want it to be, here's your chance. Find all the details here: https://firearmright....ttawa-join-us/

#2 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5506 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 14 August 2020 - 05:39 PM

ON A SATURDAY! Will parliament be in session?
Better stay tuned tho. Although I’m soooooo FKEN tired of this fight I just can’t give in !
Some good golf courses up in the Ottawa valley too!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#3 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 August 2020 - 05:46 PM

ON A SATURDAY! Will parliament be in session?
Better stay tuned tho. Although I’m soooooo FKEN tired of this fight I just can’t give in !
Some good golf courses up in the Ottawa valley too!

Good point

Cheers

#4 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5506 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:04 PM

Good point
Cheers

Good chance my wife and I will be in the Ottawa area that week fora wedding anyway. But for me to attend there had better be at least 250,000 people there!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#5 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 12 September 2020 - 05:09 PM

Well 800 of 2 million showed up they say and my fears came true as expected  sad.png

Of course ccfr is saying 5000

Cheers

OTTAWA -- September 12, 2020 -- Gun owners from across the country gathered on Parliament Hill and held a march, organized by the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights, Saturday, September 12, 2020. ASHLEY FRASER, POSTMEDIA

Gun owners from across the country gathered on Parliament Hill and held a march down Sparks Street Saturday. PHOTO BY ASHLEY FRASER /Postmedia
Article Sidebar

An estimated 800 gun owners and firearm rights activists assembled on Parliament Hill on Saturday to express their displeasure with the federal government’s gun policies, especially the ban on assault-style firearms announced after the mass killing in Portapique, N.S. in April.

#6 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5506 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 12 September 2020 - 06:32 PM

My wife’s nephew got married Thursday in Ottawa. We had planned to go and I was contemplating going. But with covid would have to self isolate for two weeks, no golf, no scouting or hunting, foget it,we didn’t go. With only 800 or even 5000 I wouldn’t have hung around anyway.
It was poorly planned and organized to start with. Organizers should have realized there would be a poor turn out with covid protocol and should have waited. Also should have happened with parliament in session.

Another 20 yrs there won’t be any gunowners in Canada anyway!

#7 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:08 PM

My wife’s nephew got married Thursday in Ottawa. We had planned to go and I was contemplating going. But with covid would have to self isolate for two weeks, no golf, no scouting or hunting, foget it,we didn’t go. With only 800 or even 5000 I wouldn’t have hung around anyway.
It was poorly planned and organized to start with. Organizers should have realized there would be a poor turn out with covid protocol and should have waited. Also should have happened with parliament in session.

Another 20 yrs there won’t be any gunowners in Canada anyway!

That or they will all own lever actions. YUCK and some one here will be rich tongue.png and not you

#8 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:15 PM

Here this will make everyone puke as of sept 9th

Looks like the voters are forgetting about WE already :(

https://newsinteract...tracker/canada/

#9 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3205 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:37 PM

Here this will make everyone puke as of sept 9th

Looks like the voters are forgetting about WE already sad.png

https://newsinteract...tracker/canada/

CBC, just to funny, Trudeau is in more trouble now than before, with we packing it in in Canada. Its so bad they are changing the throne speech because there scared of the outcome. You wear a liberal hat and its on to tight.biggrin.png

#10 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3205 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:02 PM

That or they will all own lever actions. YUCK and some one here will be rich tongue.png and not you

Now your talking, those other bang sticks don't cut it anywaybiggrin.png

#11 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8947 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:32 AM

the latest update from joe macturdeau  laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png ...at least the red arrow is pointing downhappy.png happy.png

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#12 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:46 AM

the latest update from joe macturdeau  laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png ...at least the red arrow is pointing downhappy.png happy.png

Guess I could say nothing and leave many in their sweet bubble that the firearm world in canada is just wonderful since none of the changes have EVER had any impact on me

YET however is missing from that line 

or even more foolish that the PC will win the next election with a majoritywacko.png

#13 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:47 AM

Now your talking, those other bang sticks don't cut it anywaybiggrin.png

Yes we will all look back if still here and see you were the smartest of us all saving those old levers and I am serious

Take care

#14 robert1

robert1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis Valley

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:45 PM

I saw a big crowd of gunnies that showed up even though they knew it probably wouldn't make a difference.  I am proud that we still have a few that would show up under these circumstances. The quitters that are on this forum should be ashamed of themselves.

#15 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 15 September 2020 - 05:47 AM

I saw a big crowd of gunnies that showed up even though they knew it probably wouldn't make a difference.  I am proud that we still have a few that would show up under these circumstances. The quitters that are on this forum should be ashamed of themselves.

The ones that should be ashamed are the ones that have never done anything but sit back and watch the rest of us fight over the years

Glad you are proud that we showed the government just how weak we are and  from the turn out it is not a big deal what they did vs . Big crowd when we have 2.3 million ????

Not to mention doing it on a saturday and during a pandemic when no MP's were there to even see it

Yep glad you are proud I'm not and can have an opinion also

#16 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

GMT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2752 posts
  • LocationGrand Mira

Posted 15 September 2020 - 05:58 AM

Gotta say this , would not matter WHAT DAY IT WAS HELD ! Zero MP's are sitting in the house the fkn turd boy is in hiding who Pirogues Parliament , can not work when he closed the fkn place , so plz tell me what day they should have done it during this pandemic with a closed up shop on capital hill ?

MP's won't see it if not there , and it was on CBC , GLOBAL AND CTV NEWS all the networks aired the event , just they are down playing it cause the libtards give funds to all those networks , they are not going Bite the hand that FEEDS THEM !
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#17 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:11 AM

IMO and many gun owners it should have not been done period so they would never know if we had 800,  8400 as you think or 2.3 million against what they did. Not the time to show the cards ( the election is for that ) and if had to be done one rally the same day  per province not one in just ottawa this is what most guns owners wanted

Like one guy said what good is Ottawa to all us guys out west

The c-68 rally showed rally's have no effect and that one was huge with real numbers and with public support I may add which we don't have now

What the 10 seconds some say aired was worth it. I am still looking for one of those you say was on every network and I have spoke to no one that seen it other than one guy on nutz and it was his local news

Did you not expect it to be down played as it has always been. hello

The letters, petitions, rallys are doing SFA and that has been proven over and over yet that is the only fight it seems some know and think they are doing good

Some how the 2.3 million owners have to be FORCED to be a member of one org to get any change. Then they will listen to us not until

Yes a pipe dream but if nothing similar to the NRA in the fight for us better keep bending over and over and over

The days of me getting upset over this are done. The last 5-7 years selling off my collection has been very painful and I am glad I am done

I am now an official FUDD and love my wood and bluing on hunting guns and all RCMP deemed bad guns are gone and memories only remain

I will always support but it stops there 

Just to add something also being missed Walter is an event organized by the CCFR now hated by many gun owners after the 10 and 12ga BS

I read many from Ottawa didnot go for that alone

We are in a HUGE mess believe that or not

Yes sir when I see next time what is seen as a positive post in this battle no more negative comments from me just a big

dZUPjbd.jpg

#18 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 15 September 2020 - 08:07 AM

Gotta say this , would not matter WHAT DAY IT WAS HELD ! Zero MP's are sitting in the house the fkn turd boy is in hiding who Pirogues Parliament , can not work when he closed the fkn place , so plz tell me what day they should have done it during this pandemic with a closed up shop on capital hill ?

MP's won't see it if not there , and it was on CBC , GLOBAL AND CTV NEWS all the networks aired the event , just they are down playing it cause the libtards give funds to all those networks , they are not going Bite the hand that FEEDS THEM !

Here Walter not my words but it sums it up

Trudeau and his band of gun grabbing globalist don’t care about a march... too busy moving at lighting speed to destroy canada

Also on the CBC

Unpublished CBC interview at the CCFR Integrity March that was never aired

CBC said "CCFR declined to comment"

#19 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5506 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:18 PM

So were you there.
The protest should have taken place when parliament is in session, like on the day of the throne speech! Most definitely NOT while turdboy hides from the public.

#20 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 17 September 2020 - 06:11 AM

So were you there.
The protest should have taken place when parliament is in session, like on the day of the throne speech! Most definitely NOT while turdboy hides from the public.

Yep if it had to be Ottawa only I agree 3D

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users