43 replies to this topic

#41 Winchester94

Winchester94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Yea, my order from Numrich is in Canada,,YEEEP PEEE!!!!

#42 Winchester94

Winchester94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

Yea,Tripple-DDD,See a few around,I don't wonder off too far,if you know what I mean,not one for baiting,like to walk in to a few places and sit and enjoy the woods,I find that one of the most important part of the hunt.never did the bait thing,can't figure why it's still legal to do,but who knows. Each to his own,seems like cheating to me for some reason,,lol

#43 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5506 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Yea,Tripple-DDD,See a few around,I don't wonder off too far,if you know what I mean,not one for baiting,like to walk in to a few places and sit and enjoy the woods,I find that one of the most important part of the hunt.never did the bait thing,can't figure why it's still legal to do,but who knows. Each to his own,seems like cheating to me for some reason,,lol

That’s the way you and I grew up. Walking quietly and slowly through the woods sitting here and there. It is very enjoyable. Plus I personally think you see more deer/game that way.

But everything changes baiting seems to be the thing now, I bait spots for everyone else then hunt the old way for me,lol.
But it has its advantages, not so many getting lost anymore and hardly anybody getting shot. And it increases the success rate so thats a plus as it helps increase our numbers ( of hunters) which we need. We now have a young man whose cripple so he can’t do it the old way, we take him in to a ground blind on a stretcher really ups his odds.
But remember it’s legal so it’s not cheating. Lots of old guys up your way doing it too, some of them did it back in the old days too.
Anyway to each their own so long as it’s legal,

Got an invite from some of the Singers this yr, haven’t decided yet just because ......... well you know what I mean!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#44 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10832 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted Today, 06:41 AM

Yea, my order from Numrich is in Canada,,YEEEP PEEE!!!!

That was some fast. Hard part it over now

Take care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users