81 replies to this topic

#81 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 12:10 PM

Wow, what a nightmare situation.  :-(   I'm really sorry to hear that.   

If you don't mind me asking, what area of the Prov?   Always good to know where to avoid.  :-)

Greenwood. Must be clear its not people from the area. A particular group goes around buying property around the province and they then work at driving anyone around them out by doing crap. When you resist they resort to burning. According to the RCMP there goal is to make it so you loose every thing and don't want your land because you don't even want to even go there. They wait for you to then to post it, where some member of the group will look at buying your property up. When we had that land we had threats at the house, I had multiple confrontations, property, vehicle damage, thefts, wife was worried sick, could not get her to even go there. It was this groups third time moving around the province doing this, RCMP knew there names and did nothing over the year and a half that I lived through it. Lost a lot of money. I built the cabin and stupid me only insured it for receipts from the building supplies. All the RCMP could say to me was maybe be thankful that they didn't just keep vandalizing your cabin?

#82 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1558 posts
  • Location(Prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 20 October 2020 - 12:56 PM

Greenwood. Must be clear its not people from the area. A particular group goes around buying property around the province and they then work at driving anyone around them out by doing crap. When you resist they resort to burning. According to the RCMP there goal is to make it so you loose every thing and don't want your land because you don't even want to even go there. They wait for you to then to post it, where some member of the group will look at buying your property up. When we had that land we had threats at the house, I had multiple confrontations, property, vehicle damage, thefts, wife was worried sick, could not get her to even go there. It was this groups third time moving around the province doing this, RCMP knew there names and did nothing over the year and a half that I lived through it. Lost a lot of money. I built the cabin and stupid me only insured it for receipts from the building supplies. All the RCMP could say to me was maybe be thankful that they didn't just keep vandalizing your cabin?

Holy crap!  I've never hear of this.  That is nuts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users