#1 Buckster

Buckster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationWittenburg

Posted 12 October 2020 - 10:26 PM

Not sure if anýone mentioned this before but Zachary Trost has been posting full episodes of Michigan Outdoors and Practical Sportsman on Youtube , all within the last year. I was a fan of Fred, no screaming guitars during hunts, no selling products in every scene, just a guy who loved what he did keeping it practical. Losing alot of sleep binge watching shows.
The knowledge of non-knowledge is power

#2 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9057 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 13 October 2020 - 06:55 AM

I believe he was the founding father of videoing for TV hunting ! If I was any where's near a TV on Saturday night...Michigan Out of Doors was on !!!!

Thank's for sharing the news on Zach...I'll have to check it out !!

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#3 Blackhat45

Blackhat45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 07:31 PM

This is great news. I grew up on the boarder of Michigan and always watched the show and even went to Fred’s outdoor fair on Houghton Lake. That fair new how to do it right. I was a 10 year old Canadian kid who was allowed to shoot a 44/357/38/22 handgun, muzzle loader rifles which left powder taste in my mouth lol and a large variety of other firearms/bows practically free. Everything to do with outdoor living hunting/fishing new and old was there to experience.
They have Michigan out of doors now on PBS. I used to get the channel but not anymore. I would get a little mad watching the bragging page highlights on the show, where 12 year olds would have 12 pt bucks and I haven’t seen a buck in the woods during hunting season.
I’ve hunted in Michigan and there’s more deer dead on the side of the road then this whole Province.
They estimate 1.7 million crazy. Good Memories.

Thanks for Sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users