#2 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 16 November 2020 - 09:42 AM

We all know this ... but Trudeau’s followers just think it’s a gun problem. They don’t know any better. With all the guns that Trudeau is taking out of the hands of licensed gun owners .... the un-informed public just sees this as a good thing. They don’t realize the POS is actually doing NOTHING to combat the real situation. Makes me sick !!!

#3 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:56 AM

It is not just his followers it is most canadians like over 80% regardless of what party they support

Every gun gone regardless how it goes is seen as a good thing sadly

Cheers

#4 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:03 PM

You are correct Joe. All anti gun people want to see all guns gone. Since it’s only Trudeau at this point banning guns ... that’s why I referred to him. I’m betting Erin O’Toole would not ban any guns. wink.png

#5 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 16 November 2020 - 03:56 PM

You are correct Joe. All anti gun people want to see all guns gone. Since it’s only Trudeau at this point banning guns ... that’s why I referred to him. I’m betting Erin O’Toole would not ban any guns. wink.png

He may not ban any more but he will not take back what is banned either which has been the PC way for many years :(

Take care

#6 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 17 November 2020 - 05:54 AM

I think part of O’Toole’s platform is to repeal the gun ban. Hopefully people with banned guns keep them til the last second. We can only hope Trudeau is gone by May 2022.

#7 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 17 November 2020 - 06:25 AM

I think part of O’Toole’s platform is to repeal the gun ban. Hopefully people with banned guns keep them til the last second. We can only hope Trudeau is gone by May 2022.

Oh it is just like every PC before him was going to change what the liberals did with respect to guns in theirs but none have ever done it 

Cheers

#8 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 17 November 2020 - 01:26 PM

Harper did away with that foolish gun registry. I would say that was huge for gun owners.

#9 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 17 November 2020 - 02:16 PM

Harper did away with that foolish gun registry. I would say that was huge for gun owners.

Here we go again

Cost took care of that as said a million times by thousands. Only ones that keep saying that are PC's who cannot think of anything they have ever done for us when asked

Big deal regardless since once it was in place the damage it did for those that registered per the law is lifetime

If one thinks that data is gone or police still don't know who owned the large collections in their locations are dreaming

By the way it is totally not gone Quebec still has it tongue.png

Cheers 

#10 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5739 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 17 November 2020 - 07:47 PM

Here we go again
Cost took care of that as said a million times by thousands. Only ones that keep saying that are PC's who cannot think of anything they have ever done for us when asked

Big deal regardless since once it was in place the damage it did for those that registered per the law is lifetime
 If one thinks that data is gone or police still don't know who owned the large collections in their locations are dreaming
 By the way it is totally not gone Quebec still has it :P
Cheers

But they DID do away with the registry the liberals had NO INTENTION to do away with it.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#11 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5739 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 17 November 2020 - 07:49 PM

Yes the problem is CRIMINALS not guns,knives or bats. Too many people don’t know or care about the truth.
If our justice system worked and wasn’t so lenient perhaps there would be less violence.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#12 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 18 November 2020 - 06:16 AM

Can’t you just agree Joe ... that the CONSERVATIVE’s abolished the gun registry ???? That registry would still be in place and costing billions, if the Libs did not lose to Harper. Yes ... registry still going in Quebec. I’m sure those records are still in someone’s filing cabinet. 

#13 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2826 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 09:00 AM

Can’t you just agree Joe ... that the CONSERVATIVE’s abolished the gun registry ???? That registry would still be in place and costing billions, if the Libs did not lose to Harper. Yes ... registry still going in Quebec. I’m sure those records are still in someone’s filing cabinet.

I've been informed several times , any firearm under the Quebec Registry can still be traced back to original owner from the time the registry was implemented , bought and sold several firearms from Quebec and every time RECIEVEd a letter back saying the firearm purchased was either placed in the registry or removed from the registry untill such time the registry is either totally abolished or reinstated across the country as per Quebec Registry Protocols .

There we go. Ladies and gents , registry is still alive in the form of the Quebec Registry , it was a way the libs kept it open on a back door, if ever needed or as as they wanted to reopen it at any time given.

Quebec with their special needs and wants and mainly Liberal Governed for many decades, still holds rest country hostage in so many ways , at time Harper Conservatives did ÀBOLISH the main part of the registry , the Liberal narrow minded government fought to keep it alive and used the Shooting at Polytecnique as platform for main reason to still track Firearms across the country coming into Quebec and going out of .

Don't think for a second libearls would not reinstate it if they could actually get away with it , now it's do it another way by just banning guns at random without even knowing what any of them actually used for .

The most dangerous thing in this country is not a gun it's a liberal narrow minded individual that refuses to be educated and the willing a need to learn about the things they cannot understand why it exists to begin with .

Cripes the Liberal narrows minded now want change the history books of centuries cause it doesn't follow their way of thought today , that shows just how dangerous that type can be , and in some cases they get away with it .
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#14 Rembolt

Rembolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2333 posts
  • LocationWestphal

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:14 AM

This is where this is all headed in this country . this is now the reality in the UK . under the guise of Public Safety

https://www.guns.com...or-the-antiques

Citori 725 Sporting

​Maxus Hunter
Maxus Stalker
Citori Lighting Micro
Citori 725 field 20ga

BPS Field

​Remington 1100 std weight 20ga 

#15 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:09 AM

No never will as with most gun owners. 100% operating cost killed it conservatives just took the credit

In 2011 3  Billion to implement and 1 Billion a year to maintain it was gone regardless who was in power

If if they did as you think as my wife would say what have you done for me lately

Cheers

#16 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:15 AM

I've been informed several times , any firearm under the Quebec Registry can still be traced back to original owner from the time the registry was implemented , bought and sold several firearms from Quebec and every time RECIEVEd a letter back saying the firearm purchased was either placed in the registry or removed from the registry untill such time the registry is either totally abolished or reinstated across the country as per Quebec Registry Protocols .

There we go. Ladies and gents , registry is still alive in the form of the Quebec Registry , it was a way the libs kept it open on a back door, if ever needed or as as they wanted to reopen it at any time given.

Quebec with their special needs and wants and mainly Liberal Governed for many decades, still holds rest country hostage in so many ways , at time Harper Conservatives did ÀBOLISH the main part of the registry , the Liberal narrow minded government fought to keep it alive and used the Shooting at Polytecnique as platform for main reason to still track Firearms across the country coming into Quebec and going out of .

Don't think for a second libearls would not reinstate it if they could actually get away with it , now it's do it another way by just banning guns at random without even knowing what any of them actually used for .

The most dangerous thing in this country is not a gun it's a liberal narrow minded individual that refuses to be educated and the willing a need to learn about the things they cannot understand why it exists to begin with .

Cripes the Liberal narrows minded now want change the history books of centuries cause it doesn't follow their way of thought today , that shows just how dangerous that type can be , and in some cases they get away with it .

You have been informed correctly. Which is one reason I never buy or sell into Quebec but if I sell one of mine to a guy in Alberta and he does it is linked to me down the chain still as long as Quebec operates their registry

Cheers

#17 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:55 PM

Joe ... can you honestly sit there and say that IF Harper never got in, and the country was still run by the Libs ... that they would have done away with the gun registry ???? Never in a million years. Trudeau didn’t want to bring the registry back ... so he just banned guns. I can live with the registry ... but I have a really big problem with a government taking away guns. Hitler comes to mind. 

#18 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 18 November 2020 - 06:38 PM

Joe ... can you honestly sit there and say that IF Harper never got in, and the country was still run by the Libs ... that they would have done away with the gun registry ???? Never in a million years. Trudeau didn’t want to bring the registry back ... so he just banned guns. I can live with the registry ... but I have a really big problem with a government taking away guns. Hitler comes to mind. 

I can say it because I lived it and I am not the only one. You think you can live with the registry if you own the average six guns or less  as most in canada and none wanted for use by criminals 

It was on the chopping block regardless what you think

I have no time to go back 15/17 years to prove it to you

The registry caused way more problems than banning some guns ever did and still is doing damage which is life time for many

Before the registry most never even knew in this town who was into guns. One year later many were on the first page of every report run by any one with access and seen as some kind of crazed nut

Many were talk of the town some tossed in the towel and sold off their collections scared they would be robbed or targets of police others who didnot sell off are still scared to this day. Small town it was terrible for the guys that kept in the weeds for many years with nice collections before the registry

Thank you gun registry

Been there and why I now have a moderate hunting collection and a few hundred less guns than I did prior and nothing in demand by criminals unless they like 28ga and 410's etc

After the two reports were submitted mentioned here it was deemed it could no longer be funded regardless what you think in 2020 and if not for police wanting it to stay so strongly it would have vanished under the liberals

https://www.cbc.ca/n...l-drop-1.405012

Yep they were good to us. Remember C-17 I do. Look where it started this assault rife and mag ban HUMM

Bill C-17 was introduced and passed in 1991 by the Kim Campbell
Progressive Conservatives. It created expanded powers for the minister of justice
to restrict any firearm and prohibit those not "commonly used in Canada
for hunting or sporting purposes". Other sections included new powers
for police to search the homes of certain types of "gun collectors", and
placed limits on magazine sizes (10 rounds for semi-auto pistols and 5
for centre-fire semi-auto rifles and shotguns

etc etc

Cheers

#19 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5739 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:02 PM

This is where this is all headed in this country . this is now the reality in the UK . under the guise of Public Safety
https://www.guns.com...or-the-antiques

Good article thanks for posting.
We are headed in a similar direction just most don’t realize it or refuse to believe it.

#20 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5739 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:04 PM

I have a problem with the government banning anything that isn’t harmful when used properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users