#21 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 02 December 2020 - 08:29 PM

Sorry but that was not intended for you it was for joyrider.

OH sorry both of us said we were ugly so I didnot think it was a big problem to commentrolleyes.gif

#22 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 03 December 2020 - 08:59 AM

Are you actually ugly ? Fear not my friend I’m am tuff and strong but unfortunately being tuff to look at and having strong B O does me no good!

The Gov't forced me to wear a mask way before COVID.  ;-)

#23 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 03 December 2020 - 09:08 AM

As per Joe's suggestion for only the second time on any system since the early days of the internet I am trying an ignore feature.

I doubt it will work well in this case though - Joe is the most prolific poster and a lot of his posts have great info so I am guessing most topics will quickly not make sense without the full content, but I'll give it a try for a while.

Thanks for the suggestion!

#24 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5739 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 03 December 2020 - 09:33 AM

Good morning Joesph - I have no problem with confrontation wasn’t talking about myself in that sense and NO PLEASE DONOT KISS ME!
I was generalizing and not “sticking up” for any specific individual. You have called me stupid more then once during our heated debates,but sorry I’m not going back over hundreds of posts to find where.
As to IQ tests we had them all through school ( at least 3x I remember) and they were problematic. A high score and the teachers and my parents expected better marks in school. I hated school and was the best hooky player there! To busy playing snooker/pool, fishing, chasing girls and fighting etc.

Wasn’t here when KPR was
Don’t worry I won’t put you or anyone else on ignore,I don’t take ANYTHING on here personal
Hey Joe HAVE A SUPER DUPER DAY!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#25 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:09 PM

Good morning Joesph - I have no problem with confrontation wasn’t talking about myself in that sense and NO PLEASE DONOT KISS ME!
I was generalizing and not “sticking up” for any specific individual. You have called me stupid more then once during our heated debates,but sorry I’m not going back over hundreds of posts to find where.
As to IQ tests we had them all through school ( at least 3x I remember) and they were problematic. A high score and the teachers and my parents expected better marks in school. I hated school and was the best hooky player there! To busy playing snooker/pool, fishing, chasing girls and fighting etc.

Wasn’t here when KPR was
Don’t worry I won’t put you or anyone else on ignore,I don’t take ANYTHING on here personal
Hey Joe HAVE A SUPER DUPER DAY!

Joseph?? who it that smile.png

You too 3D and I have placed but one person on ignore and that is on all sites I have ever posted on and tens of thousands of posts

That would be the GHOST here

Take care  my friend and thanks for the kick. I will slow down and try to be nicer 

Be like wood measure three times and cut once. Read three times and hit the post button oncewink.png

#26 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:12 PM

As per Joe's suggestion for only the second time on any system since the early days of the internet I am trying an ignore feature.

I doubt it will work well in this case though - Joe is the most prolific poster and a lot of his posts have great info so I am guessing most topics will quickly not make sense without the full content, but I'll give it a try for a while.

Thanks for the suggestion!

No problem. Hope it works out well for you. Joke is you are one of the least I disagree with of the four . On well sorry I have offended you it was never my intention

Yes more than likely a lot of my posts don't make sense regardless when I get rolling the words just fly but no worries you won't see any content on future ones now.

That rambling happens when I get ticked and one can now type way faster than their old brain worksmellow.png

All the best with that new rifle what ever caliper it ends up being

take care

Joe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users