3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 21 November 2020 - 10:01 AM

Seen this today and I don't like levers but IMO this marlin is sweet

I wonder if my bud thunderstick has one like this. Have not heard from him in a while now. I hope he is doing ok and busy with a huge bucksmile.png

Says it is cowboy action what ever that means and octagon barrel

Cheers

Gmd4Ndg.jpg

Co11Unh.jpg

#2 adam_h

adam_h

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 21 November 2020 - 10:54 AM

If it's for sale there is a guy on CGN that is looking for one and has the same version in 38-55 that I might be able to talk him out of for myself if I can hook him up with this one.

#3 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9157 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 21 November 2020 - 01:12 PM

If it's for cowboy action,  it's been tuned up and toned down...its used in those gun clubs...everyone's dressed in period Clint Eastwood and The Duke's fashion....gun fighting against time and paper/stel targets and riding and shooting reproduction plays are pretty saawwweeet to watch !

Rusty Woods Company in BC has quite a contingent of them...closer to home...Avon Valley Shooting Sports Club in Kentville also has a cowboy action chapter !!

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#4 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 21 November 2020 - 02:09 PM

If it's for sale there is a guy on CGN that is looking for one and has the same version in 38-55 that I might be able to talk him out of for myself if I can hook him up with this one.

No not for sale there but I think being showed to the guy you mention maybe

Cheers

#5 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11410 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 21 November 2020 - 02:10 PM

If it's for cowboy action,  it's been tuned up and toned down...its used in those gun clubs...everyone's dressed in period Clint Eastwood and The Duke's fashion....gun fighting against time and paper/stel targets and riding and shooting reproduction plays are pretty saawwweeet to watch !

Rusty Woods Company in BC has quite a contingent of them...closer to home...Avon Valley Shooting Sports Club in Kentville also has a cowboy action chapter !!

Thanks Kevin for the explanation. Nothing I have ever run into down here

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users