He Found An Injured Deer On The Roadside And Put It In His Truck. Then It Woke Up. - Everywhere Else - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

He Found An Injured Deer On The Roadside And Put It In His Truck. Then It Woke Up.

Maine Whitetail Deer truck

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wendell

Wendell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:16 PM

Pat and I were surveilling a field for night hunting activity when he got a radio call from the state police barracks in Orono. This was before game wardens were issued or had access to any sort of cellphones. The brief message was clear enough: Proceed to Bangor International Airport as there was a deer inside a vehicle near the terminal. We arrived within a half hour and found the vehicle. It was a small pickup. Both doors were closed and the windows were rolled up. There was no operator with the parked truck, but there, sitting on the front seat like the family dog, was one very live white-tailed deer.

https://bangordailyn...-in-a-vehicle/?

#2 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 25 December 2020 - 11:24 AM

Pat and I were surveilling a field for night hunting activity when he got a radio call from the state police barracks in Orono. This was before game wardens were issued or had access to any sort of cellphones. The brief message was clear enough: Proceed to Bangor International Airport as there was a deer inside a vehicle near the terminal. We arrived within a half hour and found the vehicle. It was a small pickup. Both doors were closed and the windows were rolled up. There was no operator with the parked truck, but there, sitting on the front seat like the family dog, was one very live white-tailed deer.

https://bangordailyn...-in-a-vehicle/?

Ha!   Wow, quite a story!

The biggest surprise is how well that turned out, I would have thought the deer would have kicked the $h!t out of buddy when he got back into the truck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maine, Whitetail, Deer, truck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users