Two More Trails To Be Connected Soon. :-) - Hunting Vehicles - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

Two More Trails To Be Connected Soon. :-)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 05 January 2021 - 03:29 PM

This is nice!  Hopefully someday we have a connected system like NB & NL do so we can travel around the whole province.

Every bridge is a step towards it!  :-)

https://www.thechron...in-2021-537371/

Rob

#2 beaverhunter

beaverhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1356 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 06 January 2021 - 10:52 AM

The province really misses out on a lot of money by not embracing ATV'ing more.

I remember watching bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part
was when they killed bambi's mother because I knew somwhere the hunters
family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the
bad guy.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

Gotta Love The Nova Scotia Federation of Anti Hunters

#3 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5876 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:01 PM

Too bad everyone using atv’s wouldn’t take their garbage home instead of leaving along the trails!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#4 beaverhunter

beaverhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1356 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 07 January 2021 - 06:31 AM

Too bad everyone using atv’s wouldn’t take their garbage home instead of leaving along the trails!

Funny I have never left a piece of garbage on the trail while on my ATV. Agree others need to do the same.

I remember watching bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part
was when they killed bambi's mother because I knew somwhere the hunters
family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the
bad guy.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

Gotta Love The Nova Scotia Federation of Anti Hunters

#5 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 07 January 2021 - 09:22 AM

It's not an ATV problem, it's a human problem.   Highways, walking trails, sports fields, people's own yards, etc etc.  All the same - full of garbage.

Singling out ATV riders just gives non-outdoor people ammo to use against us.  :-)

#6 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 10:29 AM

It's not an ATV problem, it's a human problem.   Highways, walking trails, sports fields, people's own yards, etc etc.  All the same - full of garbage.
Singling out ATV riders just gives non-outdoor people ammo to use against us.  :-)

Well said !

Indeed it's a Human Problem , as we've said so many times b4 can't fix stupid . Can't count how many times going out the highway and see some less worthy people for better choice of words , thru trash out the window.

Don't give the Anti any more ammo than they already have already to single out a certain group, Everyone just needs do their part , I've taken home garbage bags dumped on wood roads , cause it's too easy for these less scrupulous waste of flesh and oxygen to put their garbage at curb side like the majority of the population already does.
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#7 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5876 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 07 January 2021 - 07:03 PM

Sorry my bad for stereotyping plus not likely atv guys dumping fridges stoves,tiers etc.
Was out couple days ago new atv trail beer cans everywhere so I was a wee bit pis sed at atv guys.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#8 op-dog

op-dog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationMargaree Cole Harbour East Dalhousie

Posted 08 January 2021 - 01:42 PM

The province really misses out on a lot of money by not embracing ATV'ing more.

I am sure that the province would love to capitalize on spin off from ATVs but I think the problem might be that the majority of Nova Scotia is privately owned. The rest of it is Crown or parkland, protected wilderness area or being sold to private interest groups behind closed doors. They sure as hell don't want ATV interests to screw up their  backdoor dealings. You know that todays protected wilderness is tomorrows clear cut or golf course.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

The facts Ma'am, just the facts. - Sergeant Joe Friday

#9 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5876 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 08 January 2021 - 08:38 PM

I am sure that the province would love to capitalize on spin off from ATVs but I think the problem might be that the majority of Nova Scotia is privately owned. The rest of it is Crown or parkland, protected wilderness area or being sold to private interest groups behind closed doors. They sure as hell don't want ATV interests to screw up their  backdoor dealings. You know that todays protected wilderness is tomorrows clear cut or golf course.

Just wondering if you heard something new in regards to that last sentence. I heard a rumour the Owls head golf course deal might not be dead. Hopefully that rumour is false.

#10 op-dog

op-dog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 09:45 PM

Just wondering if you heard something new in regards to that last sentence. I heard a rumour the Owls head golf course deal might not be dead. Hopefully that rumour is false.

I did read something in the chronically horrid just this week. Something to the effect that one of  the new boy wonders in waiting, our MLA responsible for previous back door double dealing of public lands, was still trying to convince the public of the $$$benefits$$$ to local folks of having a shitload of golf courses in that location. He must be getting pushed by someone with clout to carry the ball to finish on this one. I didn't dig into it, just shook my head and went to the funny pages, the real funny pages, not the disgustingly atrocious and not quite right funny pages. I don't know why he isn't hiding under a rock somewhere trying to pretend this activity never took place, but I suppose, as a member of the reigning liberturd party, albeit provincial, he is apparently  taking his ques from both the shameless provincial and federal king rats, who feel they have absolutely nothing to fear from any form of reprisal whatsoever. Why should they? Look at what they have gotten away with to this point, without and retribution whatsoever. Completely shameless!!! I am sorry I couldn't be a little more objective on this for you. I will have a look through the discarded to see if I can find the article I was trying to avoid. Breath two three...

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

#11 op-dog

op-dog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 07:51 AM

Yes I found the article by Bill Black in the Sat 02 Jan/21 edition of the Chronically Horrid which indicated that Rankin still supports a multi golf mecca in the Owls Head area as a $$$good$$$ idea.  That's the short story, I had to bury the rant. I'm to old to be going to jail.

#12 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5876 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:47 AM

Yes I found the article by Bill Black in the Sat 02 Jan/21 edition of the Chronically Horrid which indicated that Rankin still supports a multi golf mecca in the Owls Head area as a $$$good$$$ idea.  That's the short story, I had to bury the rant. I'm to old to be going to jail.

I guess rankin’s pockets have been filled. And it’s always the same - “it will provide jobs for the area” yea min wage jobs all the big $$ jobs go to outsiders. Just like Cabot links and Glenn Arbor. FFS WE GAVE them the land free! FREE land to Americans! Not sure what the deal is at Owls head but I hope it never gets developed. Now that the land is all gone around Glenn Arbor the Joudreys want to close the golf course and sell lots there!

When you rant again maybe you can do so in layman’s terms tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users