#1 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11749 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 09 January 2021 - 11:29 AM

I thought this was resolved long ago but wrong. WTF is our problem eating our own sad.png

Latest update from this issue!

Looks like the NFA and CCFR did not come to an agreement. This is just bad for us legal gun owners. Right when the OIC legal challenges are heading to court in the a few weeks and this will divert valuable resources to fight the OIC. Damn!

https://www.facebook....59071749298086

https://www.youtube.....ature=youtu.be

#2 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3349 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 12:30 PM

I thought this was resolved long ago but wrong. WTF is our problem eating our own sad.png

Latest update from this issue!

Looks like the NFA and CCFR did not come to an agreement. This is just bad for us legal gun owners. Right when the OIC legal challenges are heading to court in the a few weeks and this will divert valuable resources to fight the OIC. Damn!

https://www.facebook....59071749298086

https://www.youtube.....ature=youtu.be

I would say that with Biden now the new president things are done for all of us. Things will really pickup pace here, Blair is already talking a full ban.

#3 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9280 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 09 January 2021 - 04:01 PM

UN---FEKKIN---BELIEVEABLE  !!!

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#4 682bubba

682bubba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCape Breton Island NS Canada

Posted 09 January 2021 - 04:14 PM

I would say that with Biden now the new president things are done for all of us. Things will really pickup pace here, Blair is already talking a full ban.

Its goin to be interesting if Biden goes after the 2nd after whats happened  cause 71 million pissed off republicans might just take a stand i think there going to have more problems with domestic terrorism to worry about for the next 20 yrs.I was reading there is another big rally planned for the the 20 they were saying on cnn should be interesting if it happens.

We need one gun group and thats all in our country and its not the NFA. Blair and the liberals are slimey who knows what they got planned and apparently getting vaccines out faster is not one of them according to the news.Treudo is dropping another ball on that front by the time we get it there will be a new decease to worry about i really feel sorry for small business  owners in this country.

#5 nomad

nomad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5136 posts
  • LocationLingan

Posted 09 January 2021 - 05:26 PM

If Biden tries taking American's guns, it just might launch a civil war. Given the backlash of the election, I see major volatility in the US going forward. As for our situation, I sincerely hope Trudeau and Blair contract Ebola or some other infectious disease thus ridding us of their bs.
Research has shown that 1 in 5 Liberal supporters is "just as stupid" as the other 4!

A liberal is a lot like a slinkey........They both put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!

#6 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11749 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 09 January 2021 - 05:36 PM

Biden has way more important things to deal with than guns right now

The mess the US is in after Trump is hard to even imagine

One thing for sure if anyone is stupid enough to try to storm again they will handed quickly right to dead on the street

They got caught once. That will never happen again 

Cheers

#7 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9280 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 09 January 2021 - 07:46 PM

another riot planned for the 17th so they say 

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#8 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 10 January 2021 - 08:29 AM

Part of Demo-rats platform is tighter gun control. It will happen. Maybe not this year ... but definitely within the next 4 years. Really hard to put the blame on the people storming into the Capitol, when the security was opening doors and waving them in. Some crooked chit went on with that “demonstration... rally ... riot”.  

#9 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3349 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 08:50 AM

Part of Demo-rats platform is tighter gun control. It will happen. Maybe not this year ... but definitely within the next 4 years. Really hard to put the blame on the people storming into the Capitol, when the security was opening doors and waving them in. Some crooked chit went on with that “demonstration... rally ... riot”.  

I am still wondering how 10,000 dead people voted, and it seems ok? Politics has gone way beyond in corruption.

#10 Buckmark

Buckmark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 10 January 2021 - 09:16 AM

You must be mistaken Thunderstick. There was no corruption with that election !! biggrin.png biggrin.png

#11 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3349 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 10:32 AM

You must be mistaken Thunderstick. There was no corruption with that election !! biggrin.png biggrin.png

Thats what they keep telling Al Gorebiggrin.png

#12 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11749 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 10 January 2021 - 10:35 AM

Yep agree 100% it is called preplanned and Donald Trump made sure of it

How many people of color did you see??? Hummm

Jail time coming for those idiots not even smart enough to cover their faces. No lets wear buffalo horns so I stand out. DAAAA

Forget about guns and the US. It will go no where Biden or not . It is not canada where they can get away with anything they like with respect to firearms and most important have a right to them

Cheers

#13 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11749 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 10 January 2021 - 10:36 AM

I am still wondering how 10,000 dead people voted, and it seems ok? Politics has gone way beyond in corruption.

You seen the final audit on that I assume. The 10,000 turned out to be 2 and they voted for trump

When 150 million plus vote bound to be some mistakes

Cheers

#14 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11749 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 10 January 2021 - 10:51 AM

One of the Nutz mods sums it up well IMO

NFA's attack on CCFR, with its incredible demands, was well publicised.
I cannot conceive of why the NFA has not dropped its most ill advised attack.
Sheldon needs to back off and apologize.
To have this situation at the present time, with the threats we are facing, is an example of utterly mind numbing stupidity.

#15 682bubba

682bubba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCape Breton Island NS Canada

Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:23 AM

One of the Nutz mods sums it up well IMO

NFA's attack on CCFR, with its incredible demands, was well publicised.
I cannot conceive of why the NFA has not dropped its most ill advised attack.
Sheldon needs to back off and apologize.
To have this situation at the present time, with the threats we are facing, is an example of utterly mind numbing stupidity.

Sheldon has always been the problem 

#16 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5876 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:30 AM

Pretty sad for sure one firearm org attacking another when gunowners need them most
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#17 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5876 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:31 AM

For convenience you can all drop your firearms off at my place and I’ll turn them in for ya. Save you dealing with the authorities
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#18 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11749 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 10 January 2021 - 01:14 PM

For convenience you can all drop your firearms off at my place and I’ll turn them in for ya. Save you dealing with the authorities

What makes you think you have enough room biggrin.png biggrin.png for even a few of us

#19 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5876 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 10 January 2021 - 01:29 PM

What makes you think you have enough room :D :D for even a few of us

Just cleaned out my garage! Plus I’ll build on if need be.

#20 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3349 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 03:39 PM

You seen the final audit on that I assume. The 10,000 turned out to be 2 and they voted for trump

When 150 million plus vote bound to be some mistakes

Cheers

Telling anyone that an audit would be done when they are against him would be like the RCMP investigating themselves or the liberals auditing themselves during LNC and We and expecting anything wrong. Corruption world wide in politics is out of control.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users