#1 beaverhunter

beaverhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1380 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:52 PM

The area might be down a guide this year, the hunting boundaries will be weaker. laugh.png

https://atlantic.ctv...e-n-s-1.5271429

RCMP searching for wanted man on the run with firearm in Meat Cove, N.S.
Published Monday, January 18, 2021 1:38PM AST
image.jpeg

Nova Scotia RCMP are currently on scene in Meat Cove, N.S., where a wanted man identified as Perry MacKinnon has fled into a wooded area with a firearm.

facebook-icon.png  
  twitter-icon.png  

reddit-icon.png  
  share-icon.png  

print-icon.png  
  email-icon.png  

HALIFAX -- Nova Scotia RCMP are currently on scene in Meat Cove, N.S., where a wanted man has fled into a wooded area with a firearm.

RCMP tweeted just before 1:30 p.m. on Monday that they had a presence in Meat Cove, a small community at the northern tip of Cape Breton, N.S.

The suspect is identified as Perry MacKinnon. Police say he was last seen in a camouflage jacket and blue track pants, and fled into a wooded area with a firearm.

Police are asking people in the Meat Cove area to stay inside and await updates.

RCMP say an emergency alert will be issued for the area.

A warrant for MacKinnon’s arrest was issued on Aug. 18, after he failed to attend a court appearance.

MacKinnon, 33 at the time of the warrant being issued, was scheduled to appear in court to face charges of unauthorized possession of a firearm; possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose; being an occupant of a vehicle and knowing a firearm was in the vehicle; careless use of a firearm, weapon and ammunition; possession of a firearm while prohibited; and knowledge of unauthorized possession of a firearm.

The offences are alleged to have occurred March 29, 2019, on Victoria Road in Sydney.

I remember watching bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part
was when they killed bambi's mother because I knew somwhere the hunters
family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the
bad guy.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

Gotta Love The Nova Scotia Federation of Anti Hunters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users