153 replies to this topic

#141 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2957 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:49 PM

Funny thing is this. As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew where it would go. "Bring on the money" implies a sense of elation. It probably wasn't the best choice of words Joe because there is nothing about this set of circumstances to be happy about.

Some people just rejoice over others unhappiness of current events , no matter what the outcome is .

Sickening is what it truly is ! Get their jollies and kicks outta it , truly need a life IMHO .
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#142 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:38 PM

Funny thing is this. As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew where it would go. "Bring on the money" implies a sense of elation. It probably wasn't the best choice of words Joe because there is nothing about this set of circumstances to be happy about.

I guess it all depends on where one sits , are you losing anything ??, sat on useless firearms??? for many years already  to fully understand the position of those that have and that compensation would be better than nothing this time

Once you read the first post that would clarify that and what is wrong with hoping compensation is indeed offered this time vs sitting on useless firearms ( that I cannot even sell this time if I wanted to even took that ) as I have for many years when this happened in the past.

It is a situation not you, me or anyone is going to change at this stage so might as well accept it for what it is , get the best I can and move on to the next battle

Cheers

#143 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3476 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:59 PM

I hear the footsteps of the lockdown policebiggrin.png

#144 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:03 PM

I hear the footsteps of the lockdown policebiggrin.png

Here's hoping you poop disturber laugh.png I am tired now biggrin.png of wally world :(

No wonder you are laughing. A day is coming your levers will be all that is left approved for hunting and target shooting and worth a small fortune

You keep this up and I will be sending that dog 10 pounds of cheeze smile.png

#145 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:17 AM

mornin Walter,  TS

#146 Joyrider

Joyrider

So much anger towards everything... :-(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:03 AM

You guys should try what I did, block him.  I did it months ago.  I thought it wouldn't work as he posts a lot and I thought the threads wouldn't make sense.  There have been a couple like that, but only a couple.   usually the threads are like this one - I know exactly what he is saying!  ha ha

I was sad to do it as he is a really knowledgeable person and when he's not being a **** is super helpful and really knows his stuff.  I am sorry to have lost that part of interacting with him.  :-(  I wish that was the Joe we all saw every day on here.

Overall it's been positive though.  I do not miss the constant attacks & fighting.  He can posts whatever he wants about my posts and life goes on for both of us.  :-)  I don't see them and he gets to be nasty - win win!

Give it a try!  I tried it and I liked it so much I bought the company!  ha ha   (dating myself with that reference, but we are all old farts).  :-)

R

#147 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:15 AM

Mornin everyone !!!

#148 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:52 AM

mornin Walter,  TS

Think you are funny Kevin biggrin.png biggrin.png

Have to admit I was ready to go for an Alzheimer's  test  sad.png and still saylaugh.png laugh.png

TvdfsL9.jpg

#149 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3476 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:11 AM

mornin Walter,  TS

Sounds like an episode of buggs bunny, the sheep dog and the coyote, morning Ralphbiggrin.png

#150 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:12 AM

Sounds like an episode of buggs bunny, the sheep dog and the coyote, morning Ralphbiggrin.png

Yep Joke is I never posted this nor did Walter. Dam Kevin trying to spread the love biggrin.png biggrin.png

My old brain went biggrin.png biggrin.png Is that

pkRx7LZ.jpg

#151 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3476 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:16 AM

Yep Joke is I never posted this nor did Walter. Dam Kevin trying to spread the love biggrin.png biggrin.png

So all the bickering has been Kevins doing all along? I figured something was upbiggrin.png

#152 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:19 AM

So all the bickering has been Kevins doing all along? I figured something was upbiggrin.png

Just what you can still see.

Got me scared now. unsure.png Too much power for that crazed dude to have IMOlaugh.png

One bad posting about mama for example with me attached and I am a dead man sad.png

#153 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2957 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:20 AM

So all the bickering has been Kevins doing all along? I figured something was up:D

No worries I'm done for good this time !
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#154 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12245 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:27 AM

Well I am no quitter on anything and going no where and going to try to come across as less confrontational  when I post. Hard for me maybe yes with a few ( one or two ) but willing to give it a honest try

Even in Liberal owned Canada smile.png

Everyone has the right to form his or her own opinion or have his or her own preferences and choices shared openly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users