#1 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 08:57 AM

Not a lot of information but some general comments on what is expected this week coming sad.png  Mag restrictions and handgun storage requirements are the big ones I worry about. Like are pinned mags and pinned guns still acceptable

Time will tell

https://www.ctvnews....ation-1.5307103

#2 beaverhunter

beaverhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1380 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 14 February 2021 - 09:27 AM

Not a lot of information but some general comments on what is expected this week coming sad.png  Mag restrictions and handgun storage requirements are the big ones I worry about. Like are pinned mags and pinned guns still acceptable

Time will tell

Bend over and take it.

I remember watching bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part
was when they killed bambi's mother because I knew somwhere the hunters
family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the
bad guy.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

Gotta Love The Nova Scotia Federation of Anti Hunters

#3 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 09:30 AM

Bend over and take it.

I hear you. Not like we have a choice sad.png

Sad however how some guys see it. Clearly not effected. I have to find that comment I am referring to

Surly they would not be stupid enough to ban more guns just because they have a pinned mag.

OK a 303 we can buy a 5 round and save the old 10 round it came with for collecting purposes but many guns there is no 5 mag option other than pinning

Cheers

Found it

I don't care. I'd say I worry about the things I can control, and I don't worry about things I cannot control. You go mental otherwise.

#4 Tyson10gauge

Tyson10gauge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2964 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 10:23 AM

Totally wrong , you can buy A 5 round mag for 303 , lots of guns have them , just take the time to do your homework without giving wrong answers , most have not pinned or switched to 5 round mags for them , that is why most still have 10 round un pinned mags , p!us guys are cheap , wont pay the $60-80 going rate for 5 round mag for a $250-350 bubbaed rifle

So strange as a Nutz member you be on top of that , my Buddy Ralf whos a very large collector and avid nutz member advertises his wares for Lee Enfeilds , parts , etc last batch of 5 & 10 round mags went straight to the Yukon to him , no questions asked on prices .

Just to let ya know my head is not in the sand or clouds as you may think or blind to whats taking place , i'm perfectly well aware of Bill and Justines bullchitt , just dont need big feeling people like you to cry about it constantly and say its personal attacks every time .

Cripes for once change your record , its getting a little old with same msg over and over
I'm just a Lone Wolf Red Neck !

#5 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 12:40 PM

sad.png  I think you best read what I said in post 3. I have two 5 round 303 here myself from years ago. Bought them from the nickster when he f'ked a good 303 of mine  installing a scope on it sad.png

I quote from above

OK a 303 we can buy a 5 round and save the old 10 round it came with for collecting purposes but many guns there is no 5 mag option other than pinning

Take a deep breath and calm down. I AM NOT WORTH ANOTHER STROKE sad.png

Let the foolishness go Walter it is blinding you so bad that you cannot even read clearly what I post

#6 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3491 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 01:21 PM

Time will tell

Thats what I was saying, they are actually thinking of places for you to store your firearm.

#7 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 02:56 PM

Thats what I was saying, they are actually thinking of places for you to store your firearm.

Sorry I missed that before. My apologies

I hope you are wrong. One thing for sure they don't want to store your old levers tongue.png

#8 nomad

nomad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5197 posts
  • LocationLingan

Posted 14 February 2021 - 03:59 PM

Might be a light at the end of the tunnel. A June election is looking likely so fingers crossed the turd will be gone soon.
Research has shown that 1 in 5 Liberal supporters is "just as stupid" as the other 4!

A liberal is a lot like a slinkey........They both put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!

#9 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 04:02 PM

Might be a light at the end of the tunnel. A June election is looking likely so fingers crossed the turd will be gone soon.

You honestly think that will change the gun ban or these new bills with so many voters agreeing with it

It would be a first for the PC so I guess we can hope. Gun owners are pissed also at Tool right now for doing nothing and many hitting him hard some examples here 

O'Toole is shaping up to be the sweetheart of the praetorian thugs. Not a thing will be done.

O'Toole is a massive tool and is simply playing his part to implement bigger, more pervasive authoritarian government...

He's a better choice than Trudeau. But not by much.

O'Toole cant even unite the right let alone win the election.

Politically, he is as exciting as Metamucil.

Look, we aren’t going to get a firearms friendly government! even with O'toole

I am starting to wonder if the Conservative Party even wants to touch the mess the Liberals have created to this country.

Why? Look what O'Toole is doing. Nothing but making enemies in his own party.

#10 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9420 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 14 February 2021 - 04:13 PM

This pandemic couldn't have happened at a more opportune time for that arse pik , most of that maggot's scandal ridden term will be forgotten because of it  !

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#11 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 04:17 PM

This pandemic couldn't have happened at a more opportune time for that arse pik , most of that maggot's scandal ridden term will be forgotten because of it  !

Agree 100% and think this guy is right sad.png

Canadians want their cheques.

I think they are afraid that if they toss the turd, the cheques will stop.

#12 beaverhunter

beaverhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1380 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 14 February 2021 - 04:22 PM

Whatever is in the bill won't be passed as law right away, it's not another IOC, so people will have time to go on a spending spree.  Expect the bill to die until after an election so there is a bit of breathing room until you face the ram rod.

I remember watching bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part
was when they killed bambi's mother because I knew somwhere the hunters
family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the
bad guy.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

Gotta Love The Nova Scotia Federation of Anti Hunters

#13 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9420 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 14 February 2021 - 04:26 PM

The gang bangers will be licking their chops knowing that there's a possibility of cluster storage arsenals 

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#14 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 04:28 PM

The gang bangers will be licking their chops knowing that there's a possibility of cluster storage arsenals 

They say many clubs want it also for rental dollars to help make up for all the lost shooting bookings since the virus :( 

#15 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3491 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:07 PM

You honestly think that will change the gun ban or these new bills with so many voters agreeing with it

It would be a first for the PC so I guess we can hope. Gun owners are pissed also at Tool right now for doing nothing and many hitting him hard some examples here 

O'Toole is shaping up to be the sweetheart of the praetorian thugs. Not a thing will be done.

O'Toole is a massive tool and is simply playing his part to implement bigger, more pervasive authoritarian government...

He's a better choice than Trudeau. But not by much.

O'Toole cant even unite the right let alone win the election.

Politically, he is as exciting as Metamucil.

Look, we aren’t going to get a firearms friendly government! even with O'toole

I am starting to wonder if the Conservative Party even wants to touch the mess the Liberals have created to this country.

Why? Look what O'Toole is doing. Nothing but making enemies in his own party.

Doesn't metamucil get things moving?biggrin.png

#16 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3491 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:08 PM

Agree 100% and think this guy is right sad.png

Canadians want their cheques.

I think they are afraid that if they toss the turd, the cheques will stop.

Thats the answer. People don't have a clue as the debt piles up, they just want cheques.

#17 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3491 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:09 PM

They say many clubs want it also for rental dollars to help make up for all the lost shooting bookings since the virus sad.png

They would never afford or get insurance you would think.

#18 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:52 PM

Doesn't metamucil get things moving?biggrin.png

Not sure. One of the only things I don't have issues with :(

#19 3macs1

3macs1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • LocationCape Breton

Posted 14 February 2021 - 05:54 PM

They would never afford or get insurance you would think.

My guess they won't have to

Like storing my old car for the winter at a storage place . I must insure myself they are not liable for anything

Cheers

#20 Thunderstick

Thunderstick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3491 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 06:26 PM

My guess they won't have to

Like storing my old car for the winter at a storage place . I must insure myself they are not liable for anything

Cheers

Yes but we all know those storing there car are not telling the insurance company. I believe this has happened and when cars burned they got nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users