Citiots are hard leaning leftists in most cases. They work menial jobs for lower pay (or not work at all)and they see leftist gov't's as their primary saviours. They want to be compensated for their shortcomings and the are in the form of higher child tax credit payments, gst cheques tc. In ther words they are easily bought off. These are the people in subsidized housing paying little income tax. The biggest problem with this is they make up 40% of the population and they tend to show up to the polls on Election Day. The other problem is they always vote left. Unless the other 60% gets out to vote in large enough numbers, we are either going to have minority gov't's of one party or the other or liberal majorities. I say one or the other because we are really just a two party country with a couple of spoiler parties. We'll never see an NDP, Green or Bloc gov't.
Yep I have to agree with you. Not going to get upset tonight mama made me get the dirty bird for supper which I have not had in like a year and still New waterford makes the very best of this greasy dish and I should not say it but also cooked now by the UN over there. Man what hard time I had ordering