Tribute To A World Class Hunter,my Brother. - Personal Tributes - Nova Scotia Hunting

Photo

Tribute To A World Class Hunter,my Brother.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSubject to friendship

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

There isn`t enough words that i can conjure up to explain our many years spending time growing up on the trap line,snare line before we were old enough to hunt big game.Then that is where he excelled,we used to say that the deer would chase him out of the woods.I can remember a time when we had permission to build a camp on this property, and one evening a couple hunters from back the end of the road came in and told us that they didn`t think the owner was going to allow anymore camps in the area and were mad that he let us,they asked us if we new the woods around there,my brother said give us a week and we`ll no every tree in here,and with that they left.We took a lot of deer from those woods and some real good times at the camp.God bless him, he is sorely missed,the trail is somewhat lonely now.Today the 9th 0f November,the anniversary of my brother,hunt on bro.
If a man hasn`t discovered something that he would die for,he isn`t fit to live. - Martin Luther King Jr.

#2 long-gone

long-gone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4200 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:53 AM

nicely put.....its funny how being out in the woods can build those bonds ...like nothing else.....
every man will die...but not every man will have lived...http://www.beas-outdoor-adventures.com/index.html

#3 BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSubject to friendship

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

nicely put.....its funny how being out in the woods can build those bonds ...like nothing else.....

Thanks Bea,yes the woods sure do wonders for the soul.
If a man hasn`t discovered something that he would die for,he isn`t fit to live. - Martin Luther King Jr.

#4 Ghostbear

Ghostbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationBridgetown

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:26 PM

There is no better place to be, I hope your memories always live on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users