#1 Mech1

Mech1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Locationporters lake

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

I would like to make an offer to those who are close to the fallen. I will be here in Kandahar for the last Rememerance day to be observed here as a Canadian contingent. If there any of you who know any of our fallen heros and would like a note posted to or possibly a picture of thier plaque on the monument please send an email to [email protected] I will do what I can to fullfill your requests. We will be deconstructing the monument shortly after the ceremony to be sent home.

Please all take the time tomorrow to remember and give thanks for all who have gone before us.

M1
Kandahar

#2 HunterFirst_70

HunterFirst_70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationValley

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

Awsome gesture.... This Nov 11th, I will be also remembering the 8 good soldiers lost on my roto last year!
Special prayers and Remberance to MCpl Kristal Giesebrecht and Pte Andrew Miller, two medics that I worked and trained with, that gave the ultimate sacrifice on 26 June 2010.........

HF

Stay Safe Mech!!!

#3 LaHaves Salmon Flies

LaHaves Salmon Flies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • LocationMiddleton NS

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

Thanks Mech1 stay safe

SGT Rob Shortt and CWO Bobby Girouard were close friends that I worked with during my career. RIP Brothers

Pro Patria

Bowtech Assassin

Husqvarna M38 6.5X55mm

Baikal double 16 ga

#4 Janimal

Janimal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationEastern Passage

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

Awsome gesture.... This Nov 11th, I will be also remembering the 8 good soldiers lost on my roto last year!
Special prayers and Remberance to MCpl Kristal Giesebrecht and Pte Andrew Miller, two medics that I worked and trained with, that gave the ultimate sacrifice on 26 June 2010.........

HF

Stay Safe Mech!!!

This a great gesture. I am lucky that all my close friends and family have come back from the Gan physically unharmed. I am sure that your efforts MECH1 will be appreciated by many. Bravo Zulu Jan Blackmore WO Ret'd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users