Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best of luck fellow crossbow hunters.

Not able to get out myself for a few days but all the best to those that are able to get out tomorrow and /or the rest of the season.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Couldn't get work off this morning which is a bummer but am takin off early to get the evening hunt in can't wait Best of luck to every one

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Congrats younggun , nice healthy looking buck ,way to getter done !

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ya great season so far now if I could just get out for a duch hunt id be set hopefully Tomorrow or Friday never got a chance last year. Best of luck to all with archery / muzzle loader season

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
WTG young guns ,nice buck congrats.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gotta Love It,When it all comes together.And look at all that meat.Ha ha. WTG!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Got first deer with crossbow tonight put in about 20 hours in little over a week had alot of does commin to bait when i was there couple bucks would show there face but wouldnt come in range staying 80 90 yards out in shooting light a nice little 5 pointer came out in feild tonight around 6 watched for 15 mins he stayed 80 yards out then walked into some thick alders and pines in middle of feild lost sight of him was hoping he would make his way over to bait pile but 20 mins later a doe walked out then a nice little spike horn can to bait so i pulled on him at 23 yards perfect double long shot had a coffee waited untill i stop vibrating and climbed out of tree bolt went though him and 15 inches into the ground found him 20 yards from where shot and man i gotta say rage broadheads do there job 2 inch gash straight threw anyway long story short got some meat for the freezer and first crossbow kill

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats,outdoor addict

1 - 16 of 16 Posts