Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
Great thread Walter !! Love reading these kinds of local stories !!
MWO....very NIIIICE man !! It's all about the kids and keeping them involved ! They ARE the future of the shooting sports !!
WELL DONE GUYS !!!
Waiting on the rest of you guys to post em up. Daddy D and his Grand D should be along shortly (( hope so)) lol

Reactions: Tyson10gauge

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
Nuthin any purtier on a woman than a magnum eyebrow 💞 🤣💞

What a great read over my morning coffee S !!!

Reactions: MWO has left

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
Nothin like getting your kids involved and then see the fruits of your labour blossom !

Ya got my vote for one of the best threads on NSH Walter !! Thanks for sharing your chronicles.

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
NIIICE HORN!! Is that shed from one of the bucks you've been chasing Walter? even the squirrels and porkies didn't find that one...lol

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
Another good read this morning Walter !! Only issue I see is that small thermos you're using....lmao...I have 2 of those...one for chicken cuppa soup and the other for black coffee.
I / WE ...DO SO appreciate your time and effort to share these adventures with us. It's almost as good as being there !!

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
Great reading..thanks Walter ! I always said I wanted some of my ashes put in the Atlantic and the Pacific. I spent 35 yrs runnin coast to coast. BC holds a lot of great memories and dear friends too.
Then I'd like to have someone to load a box of 12 ga hulls with some, and then, have some of my buddies and my grandsons shoot them off at the clubs I've been shooting at for the past 30 years...lol
Probably be enuff ashes to load several flats 🤣🤣🤣

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
they were called bull birds when we were growing up, still are to this day here. Least to us older folk. Most millennials wouldn't have a clue ...they always come around the ice free harbors in the winter time.

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
these are small...bout the size of a black bird.

·
Administrator
10,997 Posts
Awesome stuff Tim !! Always willing to share the hunts with folk ! Testament to the kinda guy your are ! Well done Buddy...even if you were clamming in the wrong spota...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts