Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best of luck to ALL this year whether here in NS or in other places!!!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Packed and ready to roll tomorrow morning at 4am to the Rock. Stay safe and best of luck to everyone going on a moose hunt!

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Packed and ready to roll tomorrow morning at 4am to the Rock. Stay safe and best of luck to everyone going on a moose hunt!
Best of luck man.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Good Luck all,

·
Administrator
10,216 Posts
Go get em Gary...and Gary...best of luck guys !

MOOSALAMI.....YEAHHHHHHH ❤🧡💛💚

·
Administrator
10,216 Posts
me either Joe !! BEA also makes one helluva bearsalami....drooling material for sure !!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
And i just happen to have a full moosalami in my freezer. Donated to hwwa for an upcoming event. Keep drooling guys

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
And i just happen to have a full moosalami in my freezer. Donated to hwwa for an upcoming event. Keep drooling guys
It may not be as good with beef but man if even close he could sell a ton of it. I grew up with Italians all around me so got to eat a lot of different home made salami but never anything as good as his in fact not even close
His apple sauce is pretty dam good also :)
Cheers

·
Registered
50 Posts
My old man is headed over to the Rock today for his 20th year straight year moose hunting. This is the first time in 4 years I haven’t gone. Then he’s got a week home then we’re headed to Zone 3 for tag in Cape Breton

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
My old man is headed over to the Rock today for his 20th year straight year moose hunting. This is the first time in 4 years I haven’t gone. Then he’s got a week home then we’re headed to Zone 3 for tag in Cape Breton
Hope he has success. I am heading over with my daughter, in two weeks. Will be my 12 th Straight year there.Her 10th I think? Really addictive. I am already booked for 2022..Life can be worse I suppose .

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Good luck Gary,Gary’s and MWO ! Enjoy yourselves everyone!

Reactions: MWO has left

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Hope he has success. I am heading over with my daughter, in two weeks. Will be my 12 th Straight year there.Her 10th I think? Really addictive. I am already booked for 2022..Life can be worse I suppose .
This right here is awesome, so how were you successfully able to get your daughter into hunting? Seems like you have her hooked, or she really enjoys the daddy daughter time. Great memories.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
This right here is awesome, so how were you successfully able to get your daughter into hunting? Seems like you have her hooked, or she really enjoys the daddy daughter time. Great memories.
Yes I got her into it a dozen years ago. She grew up around Guns and Me Hunting so it would be an easy swing. She went over with me many years ago as a none Hunter, she liked it there. Next year she was a Companion Hunter on my tag. I bought her a Ruger 30-06. I took her to the range over and over and taught her the correct way to shoot and not do my bad habits. LOL Her first year with it she shot a Moose @ 225 yards. Since then she has shot 4. The Biggest Moose I ever have been part of she shot last year... Life iis good.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes I got her into it a dozen years ago. She grew up around Guns and Me Hunting so it would be an easy swing. She went over with me many years ago as a none Hunter, she liked it there. Next year she was a Companion Hunter on my tag. I bought her a Ruger 30-06. I took her to the range over and over and taught her the correct way to shoot and not do my bad habits. LOL Her first year with it she shot a Moose @ 225 yards. Since then she has shot 4. The Biggest Moose I ever have been part of she shot last year... Life iis good.

you guys have a great thing going there - youre right, life is good.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hope you have luck as well! What part of the province are you going to?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts