Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
YES it is Mark !! 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ I wear it to throw the other guys off ! annnnnd it works !

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'll paint ONE nail that colour, just for you buddy...can ya guess which finger it'll be on ?? ;);)

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Alan (win94) ..your sil will have to pre register for the upcoming shoot...at Nova Sporting Clays...IF there's any spaces left..if so...they will squad him up with a group of 4 to 6 people and send him his squads start time. He should be there 30 mins early...he'll need 125 rounds of target ammo only..n9thing bigger than # 7 shot. He needs to do it asap tho. Eyes and ears are mandatory.

Registered
I'll paint ONE nail that colour, just for you buddy...can ya guess which finger it'll be on ?? ;);)
Great day shooting in Lunenburg .a tad bit windy made for sum interesting targets only about 40 shooters so not a big turnout but things moved fast. good place to meet nice people and had a chance to shot a couple of Kevins special pink shell and all I can say is wow. Next one at Nova Sporting Clays this Saturday The Gun Dealer will be there so it is a good oppurtnity for free shipping and to look and handle new toys The Nova Series start Sunday so a busy weekend love it

Registered
As always a great shoot yesterday in Lunenburg . the boys at lrgc always have a great course . had some good laughs with your squad yesterday and was happy with a 60/100 for the first time out for the year . looking forward to going back next Sunday for the Nova sporting series opener . will be doing more work on gun mount this week to improve muscle memory .

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Sunday coming is the second installment of the Nova Series Shoot. This one will be in Kentville. Kentville is known for a few devious targets.馃檮馃檮..which only enhances the shooting experience and makes chucking chit at our other squad members that much more meaningful 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Yes I am sure I will say a prayer at a few stations along with a few other words words 馃榿 .

Registered
Shoot 2 of the nova shoot series is in the books . 109 participant shot in rain free sunny cloudy conditions . Top score of the day was 89/100 targets. Great course set by avssc and much better than what I was up to today with a 61/100 . I did how ever buy a new winchester sx3 20ga new in box today . And Joe I know it's hard to believe it's not a browning but really close lol .

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
# 3 of the NOVA Series goes today in Yarmouth. Weather speaks of beautiful...high of 18 and partial cloud...gonna be o perfecto dayo ! See ya there Mark...gotta little sumpin for ya.

Registered
# 3 of the NOVA Series goes today in Yarmouth. Weather speaks of beautiful...high of 18 and partial cloud...gonna be o perfecto dayo ! See ya there Mark...gotta little sumpin for ya.
Just got home from the Yarmouth shoot and it was a great day to have a shotgun in your hands, lots of shootable targets from bulletproof rabbits to two for one springing teal shots. Good coarse but it went to fast and the fun was over before you new it.Thanks Kevin ran up to the loader and those gromets fixxed the powder leaking problem because there was none in the powder side to begin with so thanks again and I hope you took it easy on that young fella today but showed him who is boss. See ya in Weymouth for the finale I be the guy who wins the big main event gun.

Registered
Nope your not the guy I discussed having my number drawn with Barry today lol . Awesome course to day a lot of fun but very missable targets . I missed that damn rabbit on the first pair that was 3 gun barrels away .after that let go a bit then give it the base ball size pattern up the wha zoo lol . I wonder if any one broke the true pair at station 9 lol .by the time I missed the crosser the looper was in the hardwood tops :p . 116 shooter today hoa shot 92 of 100 targets if I recall .

21 - 40 of 71 Posts