Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Rembolt. You know if yer missing rabbits i might know how to fix that. You can begin by scaring them from the yard, if yer missing them on the course ya wont hit em sitting in the yard

·
Administrator
10,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
That's great you got your issues fixed Mark...I knew those would do it. .. you'll have a much neater bench from now on....lmao Cleaning up powder and shot every now and then goes directly hand and hand with shotshell reloading...ha ha ha. You shot a great round today buddy..grats !!
We had a great shoot in Yarmouth today...what a hoot !! Always a great course there. Big thank you to all the clubs members and volunteers who make this possible for us shotgun enthusiasts !!! WELL DONE !!

Man...it was F N hot when we hit the course at 1:15 !
Hard to believe you can miss a rabbit target...that's rolling away from you at the speed a 5 yr old can roll it on the ground...TWICE !!!...LMFAO .....I seen some guys do just that ( I may or may not have done it too)) I got humbled on the two trap stations today...mannnn...I definitely need more time on the trap course.
I pulled off the most incredible "fluke" shot at station 8 yesterday. I missed the first overhead target coming from behind me...as it was falling down between the branches 30 yds away, I pulled on the second target which was quartering away going across in front of me (right to left about 4 ft off the ground)...the first one while falling was right in that sweet spot and got broken by my second shot...while breaking my second target at the same time, thusly, ...giving me the break on that "pair" of targets. I'd never have enuff guns...ammo...or life left in me to EVER EVER do that again !!!! Pretty kool !!

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's great you got your issues fixed Mark...I knew those would do it. .. you'll have a much neater bench from now on....lmao Cleaning up powder and shot every now and then goes directly hand and hand with shotshell reloading...ha ha ha. You shot a great round today buddy..grats !!
We had a great shoot in Yarmouth today...what a hoot !! Always a great course there. Big thank you to all the clubs members and volunteers who make this possible for us shotgun enthusiasts !!! WELL DONE !!

Man...it was F N hot when we hit the course at 1:15 !
Hard to believe you can miss a rabbit target...that's rolling away from you at the speed a 5 yr old can roll it on the ground...TWICE !!!...LMFAO .....I seen some guys do just that ( I may or may not have done it too)) I got humbled on the two trap stations today...mannnn...I definitely need more time on the trap course.
I pulled off the most incredible "fluke" shot at station 8 yesterday. I missed the first overhead target coming from behind me...as it was falling down between the branches 30 yds away, I pulled on the second target which was quartering away going across in front of me (right to left about 4 ft off the ground)...the first one while falling was right in that sweet spot and got broken by my second shot...while breaking my second target at the same time, thusly, ...giving me the break on that "pair" of targets. I'd never have enuff guns...ammo...or life left in me to EVER EVER do that again !!!! Pretty kool !!
The last shoot of the series is this sunday and it looks like a rain free event, good luck to everyone who is shooting and Kevin try to keep the fancy trick shooting down so there will be a few birds for the rest .

·
Administrator
10,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
The last shoot of the series is this sunday and it looks like a rain free event, good luck to everyone who is shooting and Kevin try to keep the fancy trick shooting down so there will be a few birds for the rest .
LOL...I'm stuck in a 70's rut this for years series Mark..hope Weymouth is more forgiving 😉😉
Besides....I'm just in it to win it (( that new Browning shotgun)) winning a second one has a nice ring to it don't you think 😉 😀

·
Registered
57 Posts
LOL...I'm stuck in a 70's rut this for years series Mark..hope Weymouth is more forgiving 😉😉
Besides....I'm just in it to win it (( that new Browning shotgun)) winning a second one has a nice ring to it don't you think 😉 😀
Well Kevin that sounds a bit on the greedy side winning two guns in one year and it will sure be a quite ride home because Rembolt said he already chatted up Barry in Yarmouth for the gun but just to let you know Barry is in our squad and when we score him he will have his best shoot ever wink, nod nod. All kidding aside it will be a great day to put 100 rounds down the barrel.

·
Administrator
10,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Thinking real hard o taking down my new Fabarm to give it a good whirl. If I hit 40 targets or 80 targets don't much matter..ima havin a blast either way !!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts