Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Ha ha ha ...you shooting your semi on Saturday, Or back to the money maker your DT ?? Nate thinks I should shoot my SX3 cuz I did half decent with it. I hate picking up mts !

Registered
[S
Ha ha ha ...you shooting your semi on Saturday, Or back to the money maker your DT ?? Nate thinks I should shoot my SX3 cuz I did half decent with it. I hate picking up mts !
It depends on the weather if it is raining like they are calling for it will be the A400 but if it is just foggy and damp the DT will be coming because that gun seems to give me a better score by about 5 targets. Since I am shooting with half of the 7 out of 8 club I will need every advantage I can get plus like you I hate picking up shells .That is the problem with owning more than one good shooter which one to take. See ya Saturday Kevin and grind them up. Take the SX3 cause Nate wants to get his hands on your over and under馃槤馃槤

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Good crowd registered for today Mark...squads are 99% full up ..both morning and afternoon flights. 80 % rain this AM and PM..SX3 day buddy ...SX3 day ! See ya up there!

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
beaverhunter...you comin up to nova sporting today to pick up some stuff from The Gun Dealer ?? we'll be done shooting 11;30--12 ish...like to put a face to the name if you are...cheers...Kevin

Registered
beaverhunter...you comin up to nova sporting today to pick up some stuff from The Gun Dealer ?? we'll be done shooting 11;30--12 ish...like to put a face to the name if you are...cheers...Kevin
Take good care of him Kevin as I know you will he is one of the good ones :)

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
What a blast at The Challenger shoot yesterday at NOVA SPORTING CLAYS !! WELL DONE Nova Sporting Clays owners, volunteers for putting together this top of the line event !! The shoot saw 153 shooters from NB, PEI and NS get together for an awesome event ! Rain, showers, humidity and fog couldn't dampen the moods held by everyone !!
I held my own today breaking 82 out of 100 targets. First score over 80 this year for me. I tied for 10th place outta 153 shooters, I'll take that anyday..lol !
Congrats to Jason Thomas, the HOA winner with an OUTSTANDING performance 93 outta 100 !! Anthony Wambolt was a real close second with a 91 and Rick Devine with a score of 90 !!!! Congrats guys !!! Unbelievable performances !!

**Tim, ol buddy...I can certainly feel you pain on the bunny shoots...I hit ONE frikken bunny target out of 8 yesterday...#$%[email protected]#^&&^%$ RABBITS !!!

On behalf of the HWWA, I presented Ross with a 10 year plaque and picture !
Featuring Tim's great scroll saw work along with a plaque for 10 years of continuous support for the HWWA's youth training, shooting and guided mentoring youth hunts !! Without people like Ross lots of our youth may never have the opportunity to get into the shooting sports !! They ARE the future for all of it !! He's been an ambassador for many years for the shooting sports, many clubs and their youth programs ! THANK YOU ROSS !!!

Registered
Kevin so what your telling me is IF you hit those bunnies you would have been a total of 91? And tied for second?

Bahahahaha, ill get you out for practice over the hounds

61 - 68 of 68 Posts