Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its that time of year again.........

Good day hunters!
The 2022 Moose Draw will be open Monday, May 9, 2022, at noon!
When to Apply
Application period is from Monday, May 9, 2022, at noon until Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at noon. Online applications are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the application period. Phone in applications will be accepted Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm during the application period. Mail in applications must be postmarked no later than May 31, 2022.
For more information, please visit Wildlife & Hunting Online Services – Government of Nova Scotia
Moose Draw winner results will be available online after June 21, 2022.
Best of luck to you all. Stay safe and well!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good Luck to anyone who applies. The wife and I applied for 35 years and never were successful. Absolutely amazing how some people have all the luck all the time. Not going to waste any of our CPP on a chance LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good Luck to anyone who applies. The wife and I applied for 35 years and never were successful. Absolutely amazing how some people have all the luck all the time. Not going to waste any of our CPP on a chance LOL
I to have applied for many years - never got a tag once, only to see the same group of people in my area get a tag over and over again. random draw they say - right.

·
Registered
16,694 Posts
I to have applied for many years - never got a tag once, only to see the same group of people in my area get a tag over and over again. random draw they say - right.
Same here over 30 years and nothing while others have had three or more. I stopped putting in also about 3 years ago. I have taken three moose in my life in other provinces so all is good if I die like that
Cheers

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Just for shits & giggles I applied this year first time since 96 .

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am in the moose draw for 2022. Last year there were 315 tags issued to 8000 applicants. Long odds agree, but a lot better than Atlantic Lotto or your local “Chase the Ace”. JCG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts