Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I’ll be producing my annual Nova Scotia wildlife calendar again for 2022! As always, every image featured was captured under fair chase conditions by yours truly in beautiful Nova Scotia. The calendars will be 8.5” x 11” in size and feature 14 images.

Thankfully, printing prices haven’t increased this year so in exchange for a calendar, I’ll gladly be accepting $22 donations to my lens fund. Shipping will be $5 via Canada Post (I can ship up to two calendars in the same package for that price).

GIVEAWAY!!

If you would like to pre-order, simply post in this thread with the number of copies you’d like. Every copy pre-ordered will receive a ballot for a FREE 11x14 print (any image I’ve ever posted on NSH) AND a FREE copy of the calendar!! The draw will be held in early December.

Please find attached a few sample images of the 2021 calendar. I’ll keep the 2022 images a surprise for everyone. Once again, thank you for the support and wonderful comments on my work over the years.

Rob

Bird Beak Feather Art Water bird

Bird Ruler Beak Insect Twig

Plant community Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal Font

Plant Calendar Giraffidae Fawn Terrestrial animal

Calendar Purple Terrestrial plant Font Pattern

·
Administrator
10,319 Posts
I'll take 3 again Rob...if you could deliver one to Brookie again...that would be appreciated greatly !! One's heading out west again...It's now part of our annual Christmas gift to my sister in Leduc AB . I think I still have your emt info saved

1 - 15 of 15 Posts