Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Once again, I’ll be producing my annual Nova Scotia wildlife calendar for 2023! As always, every image that’s featured was captured under fair chase conditions by yours truly in beautiful Nova Scotia. The calendars will be 8.5” x 11” in size and feature 14 of my best images. They’ll be professionally printed and spiral bound.

In exchange for the calendars, I’ll gladly be accepting $25 donations to my lens/body fund. Shipping will be $5 via Canada Post (I can ship up to two calendars in the same package for that price).

GIVEAWAY!!

If you would like to pre-order, simply post in this thread with the number of copies you’d like. Every copy that’s pre-ordered will receive a ballot for a FREE 11x14 signed print (any image I’ve ever posted on NSH) AND a FREE copy of the calendar!! The draw will be held in early December.

Please find attached a few sample images of the 2022 calendar. I’ll keep the 2023 images a surprise for everyone (HINT - check my 2022 nature photography thread and you may see some them). Once again, thank you for the support and wonderful comments on my work over the years!

Rob
Plant Plant community Botany Tree Natural landscape
Vertebrate Wood Plant Tree Font
Photograph Plant community Plant Vertebrate Green
Plant Plant community Ecoregion Wood Natural landscape

· Registered
7,526 Posts
One for me rob thanks!
Love your threads and photographs
Keep em coming!!!

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok fellas, here’s what I’ve got so far:

Statik 1
3macs1 1
outdoor addict 1
birdslayer 1
superslickie 4
gary 1
greybeard 1
Tripple D 1
defenbuck 1

I’m still going to print a few extras in case I hear from some of the regulars that I haven’t heard from yet.

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CONGRATS to 3macs1 for winning the contest!!!

Your name was pulled from the hat this morning and you’ll be receiving an extra copy of the calendar! You also get to pick an image for printing!

Thanks to everyone who purchased calendars this year! I’m in the process of mailing as we speak. Hope everyone enjoys my work.

Rob

· Registered
17,701 Posts
WOW thanks Rob that is wonderful .mama will take the extra calendar to the school so the 4 year olds can see it and we will proudly hang the print in our home
I think I am going to make a run for loto tickets since I also just sold my last 600 garlic this morning to a western canada customer ( one shot and they pay shipping :) which has never happened before since I have never had any garlic left normally sell out by now locally but no money around this year sadly
Thanks again

1 - 20 of 36 Posts