Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*$5000 CASH REWARD*

Recently several hunting rifles/shotguns/crossbow/ammo were stolen from our family farm in Dean off of HWY 336. Some, but not all of the rifles include the following:

3006 Browning Xbolt Composite Stock with Yellow Pin Stripe
270 Weatherby WSM Black Composite Stock
375 H&H and 470 Nitro Express S2 Blaser with Swarovski Dangerous Game Scope
325 Browning Xbolt WSM Composite Stock with Stainless barrel
10 22 Ruger
22 Magnum Ruger
Thompsons Centre Bone Collector 50 Cal Muzzle Loader

Several guns are not listed

Any information leading to the return of my guns or the apprehension of the persons responsible will result in a $5000 Cash Reward. Your name and information will remain confidential and anonymous.

As many of you will understand, some of these guns are sentimentally irreplaceable.

Please contact Stefanie at 902-225-4774 or [email protected]

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Sorry to hear that damn crooks thirty yrs ago l had two stolen,never got them back hopefully you will have better luck.I think l can safely say that everyone hear will be watching for these.Do you have the serial numbers?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I appreciate people keeping an eye out, I do have the serial numbers they have been given to police, DNR and several gun shops/gunsmiths.

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
Stef...keep an eye on that "Bargain Hunter" site..there's a few off chutes as well on FB !!

..I look at a few local used guns sites every day....I'll also keep an eye open for them.

Might be in your best interest to give Ross Faulkner (( aka...the gun dealer...in McAdam NB) give him your list along with the S/N's ask him and his staff to keep a lookout as well. He sells / Trades a lot of guns...every day.

Brian Densmore is a gunsmith in Middle Musq....maybe stop by and give him your list as well.

The more you put the word out, spread around the S/N's...the smaller you'll make their world when it comes to sell them !!!!

Best of luck...hope something pops up !...Kevin

ps,,,,,,,I HATE THIEVES !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much, I have given the list to Brian Densmore, he is a good friend and many of the guns on the list were purchased directly from him. I will contact Ross Faulkner, thanks for the name and information I greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thats a BIG hit ,I am sorry for you I will watch for those rifles I am always on various sites I hope you find those #%^%$#

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
IF you don't mind...I can copy and paste your original post ( with your personal contact info ) and add it to a couple of public hunting /gun forums I belong to...as long as the site moderators are OK with it...maybe shrink those bas**rds space a little more ;)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Contact the pawn shops here in Truro as well as I believe both of them have license to buy and sell guns now. Terry's on inlglis st, and I believe the other is called east coast pawn, in the brick building across from rbc bank and sobeys on east prince st.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks WoodsMaster, thanks everyone! Fingers crossed I might see a few of these again but who knows! Working hard!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thats a shame stefredden, I hope for the best in your recovery of stolen property.

The worst thing is the scum who took those firearms, probably does'nt have a clue what there worth, all there worried about is there next dope fix.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Did they take anything else related to hunting such as knives etc.Maybe not related to hunting but something different or odd or one of a kind that you could show us a pic of or describe as that my help as well.

I see everyone on side trying to help,however l think it best we do not advertise where we will watch for these items.The perps could be on this site, just visitors,but if they read this then they will probably be a little more careful where they try to get rid of the goods.We may make it harder for them to fence the stuff but it will also make it less likely for us to find any of the stolen goods,if we tell the crooks where we will be watching,also their fence will be less likely to try and sell the goods there.Not all B&Es are junkies looking for dope money,stealing that many guns sounds a little more organized to me.
This is simply my own opinion guys,not trying to offend anyone just makes sense to me.

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
Keeping our yaps shut and doing /saying nothing is just gonna encourage them to do it even more.

That applies to a lot of stuff goin on these days. Makes the "perps" feel like ..hey, that wasn't so bad...we never heard much about it soo let's do it again...cuzz no one give a rats azz !

Make it as hard as possible for the &%$#%% to sell or move the stuff is my own opinion !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Tripple D,

They did take a set of Swarovski Binoculars and a bunch of ammunition but for the most part the knives and everything else was left behind. I will post a pic of the Binoculars and of a few of the guns. I appreciate your advice and understand both streams of thought. These people knew me and knew my home in my opinion which narrows it down for me. I appreciate all the advise and all the help from everyone, anything that might lead to the return of my firearms is worth trying. Thanks everyone!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts