Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a 6MM REM bolt action, Rifle is Excellent condition but seems the ammo is scarce locally and stuff I find is only 95 grain altho they do make 100 grain as well , anyone may have some insight as to where get it locally , I know Gun Dealer doesn't list it , Leaves and Limbs is also a nopers , haven't seen any in Crappy Tire unless it's burried somewhere as I know it's not a common cartridge .

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks , forgot about that place and I think I remember seeing some there . If anything this is most likely a reloading Calibre .

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have a look at army navy store, they have a few odd caliber
Just checked thier website and its stocked , $45/ 20 rounds , have give em a call later this week when everything gets back to normal to see what grain and make they carry , have to save the brass Incase I do go this route

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
If they have any I can get it for you and bring it up when I go back
Still got to make the deal with this fella out of Ontario for the Rifle , it's a Ruger M77 ,with Tang Safety . and a very nice one to boot . So yes if it goes thru I'll be looking for some for sure . Hoping he will hold on for couple days till everything gets back to normal wise down here , some places won't have Electricity till Wednesday 11Pm , our are says still Monday 11Pm , need get out the country to check things over there yet . All out that way is not till Wednesday or even possible Thursday Night .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.